• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to sell these domains...

Nice try, people can get .info domains free, stop taking them if you don't need them.

Regards,

LOL! This guy is so lame. Did you really thing you were the only one that knew about .info's being free? I really don't think people should even trust his hosting if he tries to scam people.

He even wants $30 for these domains! Even if .info's weren't free they are only a few bucks anyway! The domains aren't even memorable.

That may be true, but I've seen on some other forums that there are people who actually buy .info domains if the name is good.

Actually, before the free .info offer, .infos ranged from $15-$30. And why does it matter if they're free now? If he's registered them and you want them, you have to buy them from him.

Either way they're not transferrable for a month or something.

I know there are free, and this isn't a scam tho. the point is that these domains maybe invaluable, but i register them anyways, just in case.

ipot.info is gone for 25 dollars.

I may be thick or just not looking hard enough, but where does one get these free .info domains, I always thought they cost 2-3x the price of .coms ?

Maybe they did and don't any longer ?

Anyone ??

Back