• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i`ve made changes to my site please review it

The domain loads up and then it starts to redirect to Brinkster, then it times out right then. :(

1. your contact doesn't highlight like other when I move the mouse over....
2. the color of your forum is so different from your page.. but it is ok if you don't mind..
3. the below banner on main page "Promotion/ Addme" is not in the good location, probably moving it to above or below "WebStats Addme.com" is better
4. Either your light or dark blue text color isn't good on your current background..also the black color text isn't good too.. no contrast..
5. I can't read the word Designed by .............. too much compression with JPEG.. try to lower the compression rate and/or make the text more clearly.. as I have said.. your blue on your another blue isn't good..
6. The background of your logo and the behind table is not the same. it might be better if it is the same.. but if you intend to do so, it is ok.

Sorry for many complains.. but I hope it would be useful..

Color Scheme is dull, and there some blank space on the right side, center the page.

Back