• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I think!!!!

10Mbits

Hello!
I think all the people that tell people to use powersearch when there is no free domainhost that does the things people request should be banned from this freewebspace.NET board, any1 that agree with me...
They irretate me..........................................
This was only a question so please don't get mad at me. Da'' I'm just noticed me spilling all my time writning a really unneadable threds. I'm just spilling my time of life frowing out word on the NET. On nothing really, just som cables that go from country to country going round like the "fotsyntes" don't know how it's spelled in English...
Oh, sorry for my little extra words, Iguess I got a bit carried away. Maybe this is a good way learning English. WHO knows?You?OOOOOOOOh, I'm tired Its 3 in the morning and I'm quite tired.
Thanks for this little talk.

I think all the people that tell people to use powersearch when there is no free domainhost that does the things people request should be banned from this freewebspace.NET board, any1 that agree with me...

Why do you think the bloody search is there? Why do you think Peo spends so much time trying to keep it up to date? I'm glad you're not a moderator here! You want to ban people with your 4th post here.

Back