• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I think online advertising is dying!

Johnny

b&
b&
If you look on the market you will see new sponsor company showing up everyday and less going out of business. Like "fastclick" they first show up promising 50% of revenue for CPC. When do you see a CPC program pay by percent, usually cause they couldn't get enough advertising.

Like clearbluemedia now they paying as low as 10 cents!
and contentzone is selling for .25 cent CPM.
I see many sponsor companys lowering there promises. So I think that it will die in 9 months.

If you have a large enough site, selling your own advertising to specific companies is the way to go. However, that dosen't apply to me since my site sucks :(. How else can a FWP make money other than banner ads?

Yep

You're darn right about referral cash. I have nearly 800 CashSurfers referrals now :) Always good to have some revenue backup in case your site can't do it for you anymore.
Is it just me, or is CashSurfers the only legitimate Paid2Surf company left?

Advertising is in deed dying fast. Other than targeted ads, promotions in e-mail, sale leads, and co-branded searches there's not to many unique ways to make money. I wish I got in on this 5 years ago :(. Selling you own ads and products are really the only ways to make money.

Back