• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I think I found a new Host

Yep..

It says Unlimited Transfer. :eek:

I'm not too sure how about that but they seem fast for now.

LET OP:
Log niet in op de ftp met PASV mode want dan zal hij in 9 van de 10 keer geen LIST geven.

Reminder. It says dont USE PASV mode to login into FTP as it will not 9 out of 10 times give the LIST. Before you say it doesnt work.

Also, they don't have Phpmyadmin. IF you want it you should install it yourself. =)

el crapo, thats not your fault. It's certain FTP clients.

It sounds weird but thats what i picked up from the support.

WS-FTP seems to have problems.
Flash-FXP - doesnt seem to work.
CuteFTP- Seems to work.

Originally posted by DCI
el crapo, thats not your fault. It's certain FTP clients.

It sounds weird but thats what i picked up from the support.

WS-FTP seems to have problems.
Flash-FXP - doesnt seem to work.
CuteFTP- Seems to work.

Yeah I was using Flash-FXP & FTP Voyager and they didnt work......i even tried an online FTP and that didn't work either......But i can't use CuteFTP because my trial period is over......I guess i'll download other FTP programs to see if they work......thanks for the heads up.

Errr. FlashFXP does work.

I tried it.

For CGI. It currently isnt there. They were upgrading and something went wrong. You have to wait.

err.. it doesnt seem to work. I think they have some problems right now.

Last edited:
da hell? I was trying Flash-FXP last night and everytime i tried uploading into a folder it would upload it to the root directory.....now i just tried it and it works fine.....weird.

Back