• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Passed My Driving Test

jahed

I passed it on my first attempt today and took 30 1hour lessons. I got 9minors and took it at Barking in London. Going to get a car in April, cannot wait; the insurance is so expensive (im 17yrs old), i might take the pass plus course!

:wink2::biggrin2::)

Vauxhal Corsa

thanks guys,
il probably buy the car i drove with when taking my lessons which is a vauxhall corsa!

I passed it on my first attempt today and took 30 1hour lessons. I got 9minors and took it at Barking in London. Going to get a car in April, cannot wait; the insurance is so expensive (im 17yrs old), i might take the pass plus course!

:wink2::biggrin2::)
Congratulations :)

Remember this when you see pedestrians within smashing range ...

Old people are 20 points.

Yuppies are 70 points.

thnx guys and erm hitting pedestrians is a good thing?:confused4 well how comes it never came up on my theory test?

Congrats,

Im gonna be booking my Theory test when i come back off holiday at the end of March, I brought the new 08/09 driving success last week and came today. Been practicing my hazards... Theory i'll have no trouble with but with the hazards you gotta react fast to get 5 points.

I did a few but got 37 points out of a min of 44 lol But a little more practice at it and i should be fine.

The practicial should be fun aswell, Which is just a test getting you ready for your actually driving test.

Congrats,

Im gonna be booking my Theory test when i come back off holiday at the end of March, I brought the new 08/09 driving success last week and came today. Been practicing my hazards... Theory i'll have no trouble with but with the hazards you gotta react fast to get 5 points.

I did a few but got 37 points out of a min of 44 lol But a little more practice at it and i should be fine.

The practicial should be fun aswell, Which is just a test getting you ready for your actually driving test.

The Hazard test is a pain in the arse, but it's just 1 small part.

[UW]Glenn;1055409 said:
The Hazard test is a pain in the arse, but it's just 1 small part.
Yep, But hopefully with all the mock tests im gonna be doing i'll know most of them and get a pass for the hazard test.

These tests arn't cheap either :tired2:

lol talking about costs....

in order to gain a pink license, you will need to pay for the following things:

Provisional License: I paid £45 but i fink its increased now

Theory Test: i paid £30 for it and i dont think the charge has changed

Driving lessons: i took 30 1hour lessons @ the price of £19 for each lesson

Practical Test: I paid £58.60 i think and then paid £70 to my instructor as i had to pay for insurance (everyone has to pay their instructor in order to drive the car)

LOL SEE HOW MUCH MONEY HAS TO GO INTO JUST 4 A PINK LICENSE, LUCKILY I PASSED MY THEORY AND PRACTICAL FIRST TIME.

Back