• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need The Impossible :oP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syst3m-X

Hi this is most likely impossible but is there a host with:
-Unlimited Space
-Unlimited Bandwtidth
-Unlimited File Sizes
-Allows Mp3's
-No or Few AD's

Originally posted by Syst3m-X
Hi this is most likely impossible but is there a host with:
-Unlimited Space
-Unlimited Bandwtidth
-Unlimited File Sizes
-Allows Mp3's
-No or Few AD's

NO... I mean YES but with a fee. :biggrin2: Please seek paid hosting... and catch up on the word unlimited. If a free host offered this much, they'd be dead as soon as they launch. That's why there is NO host which can satisfy your... as you put it... impossible needs...

Heh, that's very understandable, well there are a few with free space but they not very reliable, and wtf if goin on with crosswinds i tried to sign up like 5 times over a timespan of 1 year and no accounts worked!

Well, many free hostees try to apply for free webspace using false information in the sign up form. If you try to do that with Crosswinds, they won't set up your account because they'll assume you're one of those warez morons -- before they required you to put your real information in the sign up form, they had so many warez sites it wasn't funny. Also, I'd forget Crosswinds all together, as their free server is so slow it's not funny.

Ah, it was just habbit putting in fake shit, taking advatage of free hosts for warez is wrong but there aint nothing wrong with warez!

Ah, it was just habbit putting in fake shit, taking advatage of free hosts for warez is wrong but there aint nothing wrong with warez!

Warez is illegal.

well yea i guess but thats only if it's not from a big software corp, c'mon you can't say you aint got any warez at all, can you?

True true but really, does it harm anyone?
It's about to harm this poor fellow: http://news.com.com/2100-1028-992373.html?tag=fd_top

Griffiths, who McNulty said went by the screen nickname "Bandido," faces up to 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine if convicted on both counts.

You copying a piece of software won't hurt anyone no.. you giving out copies to all your friends won't hurt anyone much either. Except you're not the only one doing it and in the end it does end up hurting someone. And if don't care about some company making less of a profit then think about the people that might get fired to compensate their declining profits.

well yea i guess but thats only if it's not from a big software corp
The bigger the company the more illegal copies there will be of their products as well.

i agree with you there, it's the big groups of people distributin' it to everyone and anyone is what actually causes harm.

well yea i guess but thats only if it's not from a big software corp, c'mon you can't say you aint got any warez at all, can you?

... Why do you ask, even if I do do it, I wouldn't tell everyone... :confused2 if I do it that is...

i agree with you there, it's the big groups of people distributin' it to everyone and anyone is what actually causes harm.

Hopefully that has convinced you not to download warez. :biggrin2:

Warez is illegal, no legitimate host is going to allow it on their servers and I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to talk about it here :devious2:

You already knew it was impossible, so why bother? I don't know why there is a sudden surge in people wanting to host MP3s either. Do a search of this forum for MP3s. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back