• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need someone who can use photoshop for my website..

Tiy

I need my front page changed its very very simple. Only 3 things need to be changed.

If you can do this please PM me.

Thank You.

oh sorry about that :). Yes it is a paying job. You send me an offer on how much you will charge through the pm :).

I would perfer if it got done today also :).

Okay I sent you my email address over PM (dont want to send it over public forums :))

Going to send money once I log in paypal!

well seems I will need someone else, because I havent heard back from him yhet on fixxing what is wrong.

Sharkbyte can you do it for me? I will pm the infomation.

Originally posted by Tiy
well seems I will need someone else, because I havent heard back from him yhet on fixxing what is wrong.

Sharkbyte can you do it for me? I will pm the infomation.

If you want to use this guy for free, then do so - I will refund your $10.
It has only been one day, I was about to fix the problems you mentioned, but after reading this I am not sure if you want me to.
Please let me know asap.
Thanks, Chris

Sorry Pro5ject I forgot you in a diffrent country. Please do not take what I say like bad. I have some bad exsperiances with people in the past so it is hard to trust people.

I would like it if you could fix it.

Back