• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need some suggestions please :)

cycle

Hi! I'm looking for suggestions about my site: http://ankhor.has.it I'm not looking about suggestions with the content or anything, just with the layout. Please note - this is not a professional site, so if you generally like sites that have a white background, black font and a very professional and ordinary look, this is not what i was going for. I just want to see how fast it takes to load, how readable everything is and if you like the colors and stuff. Please don't say anything nasty, I'm just looking for suggestions, criticism is okay but please be nice lol :)

Also, please tell me what you think I can do with all the links on top and on the bottom of the picture on the first page, should I leave them like that or change them, like maybe me a little toolbar kinda thing on top or something? But then people who don't have IE 4.0 + would have trouble viewing it so I don't know. Oh and I know that the vlink and the link colors are a bit distracting, I think I will change them all to green (if you want to see the kind of green, just click on a link and then come to the page, when it shows up the color of the vlink)

Thanks!

Oh and if you like my site, please click on "vote" and vote for me, thanks :)

Also, please sign my guestbook!!

looks like you're trying to be artsie... too artsie...

reminds me of a girl flailing backward with the back of her hand across her forehead, wind blowing... "abandon me. let me be free"... eh.

maybe i don't know what i'm talking about

Last edited:
Very good, I like it!!:) But I think that the text in the "me" pages right table cell is almost unreadble, the left side is good though.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

You got a great taste for music!!:)

The site overall loads superly fast(about 2secs on my 56k)..the overall fellign of the site is very sensual..

I have a question..what is you site mainly devoted to? literature? Or just a personal site?

keep up the great work..I might even send you some poems I wrote soemtimes;)

I could give my comments, but it would probably hurt your feelings. I'm just too tired today to give more reviews. But in case you're interested, you would have a score around a 74%.

Thanks DJ :) And conker.. it's not that I mind criticism, but I've seen sites you've given a 90% or higher to and I definitely did not like those sites, we obviously have different tastes. As I mentioned before, I don't like the professional type sites with everything in perfect order with the perfect language and such and I do not intend on making my site into one of those. Your comments would not hurt my feelings because this page is created for people who share similar opinions as I do and for myself, and you're obviously a completely different person. The site is intended for a different kind of an audience, so your 74% means nothing to me. But thank you for visiting ankhor anyway.

Back