• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need reseller hosting with Root Access

Jeoy

Hello, I placed on this forum another similar request about a week ago. I will be more specific this time.

I need a flexible web hosting, starting at 1 GB space and 10 GB bandwidth, then increasing (depending on my needs).

I need to resell the host to the members of a profit forum (I am the administrator) for very low prices. That's why I can pay for your service by adding your advertisements (Adsense, Chitika, Kontera, etc but not a banner of your free hosting) on the site or by paying 10% (negotiable) of what I earn (in PayPal).

The server keeper should be someone experienced which server is powerful and has been online for long time (because the space may increase up to the funny number of 500).

I can pay for the increase, but not too much. Probably by adding another couple of ads or by increasing the percentage you earn from me.

I need root access. Without this, my control panel is useless.

Thank you very much. I can't wait your answers!

You need a VPS (Main reason being you're offering PAID hosting, through a free host, you shouldn't.) What control panel are you wanting to install?

So basically, you want a VPS with a control panel and have it fully managed? Unless your site is within Alexa 20,000~ no one is even going to consider your request as it wont make it profitable for the host.

Okay, 20%.

I help you, people, to keep the server on. I find clients for you!

I want to install TheHostingTool from thehostingtool.com.

Okay, 20%.

I help you, people, to keep the server on. I find clients for you!

I want to install TheHostingTool from thehostingtool.com.

I can offer the following:
25 GB
200GB BW
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited features.
Houston, TX

But in return I'm expecting 2x 728x90 ad's on header and footer on every single page, and your site must be active.

Last edited:
He told me before that his sites had loads of traffic and that he would force ads.
Joey is not a trusty person. He turned down a 10gb reseller plan from me for a 20gb hosting account with layeredpanel.

I told him not to ask me for a free reseller again, because he obviously had no business skills to turn my offer down.

Root (shell) access? He could nuke your server wiping all the content from it.
Ask him what the root access is for

Umm Ok...

Joey, what do you need the root access for?

I turned his offer because the owner of the server I decided to apt for was a very good friend.

Thank you, Sain Cai :)

I need root access because my hosting script requires it.

DevGFX, how long you kept your server(s) online and tell me if you can increase the quota or band at request.

Hi,

Fibre-Hosting.com can offer you this. We can offer you the following when AD Supported.

- Reseller
- Cpanel
- 5 GB Disk Space
- 10 GB Bandwidth
- Shell Access
- Emails
- MySQL

If you need further info, please contact us.

Ian
Fibre-Hosting.com

Yes, Cronjobs.

Fibre, I want ads but just on the hosting site I make, not on the site of people that pay me to host.

Helmishariff, is not very important. Just to have good space and band.

Still have no clue
Why do you need root access
you can use cronjob from the control panel
Even shared hosting can use cronjobs !

What is the control panel?
Oh and I don't get why you need it anyway, if you want reseller hosting, you get the control panel, be it LXAdmin, Cpanel or DA. If you want to use your own Control Panel you need a VPS.

What is the control panel?
Oh and I don't get why you need it anyway, if you want reseller hosting, you get the control panel, be it LXAdmin, Cpanel or DA. If you want to use your own Control Panel you need a VPS.

I Think he mean the hosting script control panel !

Back