• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Reseller Host by Oct. 30 or ASAP

Kevin503

Reseller Account:
5 - 10GIG webspace
100 GIG bandwidth
Ram: 1GIG

Shell SSH
Unlimited Features
Cpanel latest version
Host unlimited domains
Unlimited Mysql/Subdomain/Ftp, etc.

Our sites having totally over 20,000 members, and very good traffic with mostly 1500+ unique visitors/day (Max: 3000 unique visitors/day) and We got over 50,000 members emails, so we can email for them once a month from our own program (not on your server, so you dont have to worry about SPAM stuffs, etc.) to advertise your business.

Pay: ($20/month by Credit Card, Money Order, US Personal Check BUT no Paypal or put your price down) + Willing Put Ads 468x60 banner of your service.

If you are willing to do this offer for us.

VietVoice.net & VnLove.com & VietEcard.com

I believe your business will become successful since our Greetings site have over 1000 ecards send out each month (in big holiday season there are over 5,000 ecards send out that month)

Must be stable hosting service, because this is long term doing host business with you, so give us your best offer about it.

Please email me at nnguyen@pdx.edu
AIM: AnhCoDon503
Yahoo: AnhCoDon503

Thank you.

Last edited:
100 GB is a little to much for $20/month. In addition I only give out managed prices because I believe in reliability and service. Below is WMS - 3 reseller:
5GB of Disk space
100GB of bandwidth
1 hr./month of personal tech support
Raid 1 plus weekly external manual backup, to make sure your files get transfered right
unlimited email
unlimited FTP
unlimited MySQL
php, perl, asp.net
Helm Control Panel, CPanel is an option but $80/month more
24/7 monitoring
Unlimited chat support
Unlimited email support
Windows 2003
We are not just another reseller, we have our datacenter in Stuart, FL. We like to make sure that we have a personal relationship with all of our customers. The price for this reseller is $100/month, might be expensive, but it is more of a vps. If you would like to be alone on a 512MB of ram, Pentium III server, with the same space used the monthly -the price is the same, but it is a $25 set up fee. You may look at our background as much as you want, but when looking at whois be aware we have 4 ip addresses assigned to 4 different domains, they are different servers. Please msn messenger me at webmediaspecialties@msn.com for any questions.

Last edited:
Back