• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need members, do you need hosting?

gastong

Hello, i'm offering free hosting with 50 mb space and 1gb of transfer/month.
You can host your own domain free or not, or i can give you a subdomain of NetAndroids.com. it includes php and cgi support, mysql, emails, ftp and latest Cpanel.

What i ask from you is to go over www.webmastershelp.com and make 50 quality posts. I wont tolerate spam or posts like "true" or "me too".

You'll have the hosting for as long as netandroids.com is online. (it'll be a log time, coz all my sites are hosted there)

Once you get 50 posts pm me

Thanks for your time,
Gaston

50 posts is nothing, i'm giving hosting for as long as i stay in the internet business, not for two months or a year.

How much do you think i must give to be considered "fair".

Ok, you'll get 100 mb but if you keep active in the forums. (with active i don't mean to check it everyday)

Techrad said:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57360

50 Posts required.
500 MB Storage space, 20 GB Bandwidth.
Same amount of posts, but more features and space. :p

More features? my plan also includes an autoinstaller and with a lot of scripts, included invision power board, phpbb, and php-nuke plus lot more.

Plus In this offer i allow free domains, it seems they don't.

I allow website written in english, spanish and portuguese.

The only diference is the space and transfer, and i don't think anybody using a free host would need more than 50 mbs.

If you like their offer just go with them but don't ruin my thread.

oke, i am hosted at him, its a very good host, and 100 mb, of normal webpages, nah its hard to get it Filled,
then think of the webtrafic, if you website is 50 mb's, then you can request more, but dont be an ubern00b and act like you all are doing now

hmm i thought in forums people were supoosed to help
but this kind of posts....

kings425 said:
50 post for 50mb space? :shame:

techrad said:
50 Posts required.
500 MB Storage space, 20 GB Bandwidth.
Same amount of posts, but more features and space.
semihuman said:
50 posts and 50MB??

anyothers?

Nah thats not very inteligence dont you think? :shame:
here some things:

• EVERY free host is good
    well, cpanel hosting free? GOOD
    50 mb's 5gb's traffic? VERY good
    multiple sites allowed? VERY VERY VERY good
    hmm, only 1 little banner on your website? hm OUTSTANDING! :tongue2:

maybe, just maybe let this come into your mind, Free webhost cant be bad.....

Back