• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

Hamed

Hello,
I need WebHost for my personal web site.
But mail should become SPAM in Yahoo.
Please help me.
Note: cPanel
I can POST in your forum and also I can code php script.

Last edited:
Yahoo blocks a lot of emails. Unfortunately, it is not up to the discretion of the Web host whether they do this or not. Our service now, as well as one I ran myself in the past, were dramatically affected by Yahoo blocking our mail servers. So just something to keep in mind - the host can't help it. And I'd honestly recommend Gmail for email. They don't block your emails without even allowing you to choose to read them if you wish....just sayin'.

Any other one can offer better hosting?

Then give more information. No one has the slightest of what your requirements are, not to mention if the language is not going to be in English, loosely based on your personal blog.

Tell people what you need for space, transfer, language restriction, and the content of said website.

As for the Yahoo spam, simply make a disclaimer for those signing up for whatever to look in their spam folder and then mark "not spam". That should prevent it from hitting spam folder.

In addition to that, as we mentioned in your other thread, contact yahoo and explain your situation and ask that they remove your server's IP(s) from their blacklist. I've had to do the same thing also from time to time with big email providers such as: hotmail, yahoo, mediacom, comcast, etc. They are usually pretty prompt about getting back with you and the IP is typically removed from their blacklist within 24 hours.

Then give more information. No one has the slightest of what your requirements are, not to mention if the language is not going to be in English, loosely based on your personal blog.

Tell people what you need for space, transfer, language restriction, and the content of said website.

As for the Yahoo spam, simply make a disclaimer for those signing up for whatever to look in their spam folder and then mark "not spam". That should prevent it from hitting spam folder.

Sain Cai,

If only the issue with Yahoo were that simple. The company actually blocks emails from even being whitelisted by the end-user or being retrieved from the spam folder. Yahoo completely blocks certain other mail servers (at their sole discretion) from sending mail to Yahoo Mail servers. Yahoo Mail users and senders have no control over this - both parties are at the unfortunate mercy of Yahoo. (One can submit a form to Yahoo requesting an unblock, but they rarely respond and even rarer is to actually have a server unblocked.) This is why I recommend no one use Yahoo Mail anymore - the company is more of a control freak than Google has ever been. It is not right that folks can't choose for themselves which of their incoming mail is spam and which isn't.

In addition to that, as we mentioned in your other thread, contact yahoo and explain your situation and ask that they remove your server's IP(s) from their blacklist. I've had to do the same thing also from time to time with big email providers such as: hotmail, yahoo, mediacom, comcast, etc. They are usually pretty prompt about getting back with you and the IP is typically removed from their blacklist within 24 hours.

I've never had luck (as of yet) getting an IP removed from Yahoo's blacklist. Last submitted the form a couple of weeks ago, and have heard nothing back yet (and emails still aren't going through). No other email provider is as difficult to work with, and others will (as you say) usually remove the IP within a couple of days.

You can choose to complain about it, which will do nothing. You can choose to ignore people who use yahoo mail, which will also do nothing but block out a huge majority of the entire Internet community.

Fill out this form:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo//mail/postmaster/defer.html

If you do not hear anything back, you can send an email their support here:
mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

If that also yields no response, then CALL them:
1-408-349-1572

Don't be affraid to pick up the phone and dial them. Everybody seems to exclude phone support as an option these days. It's a lot easier to ignore an email than it is to ignore a phone call.

I need 100MB Space and 3GB or more for BW.
My personal blog is not in English language.
Also I want to have good Uptime.
cPanel as control panel.

You can choose to complain about it, which will do nothing. You can choose to ignore people who use yahoo mail, which will also do nothing but block out a huge majority of the entire Internet community.

Fill out this form:

mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

1-408-349-1572

Don't be affraid to pick up the phone and dial them. Everybody seems to exclude phone support as an option these days. It's a lot easier to ignore an email than it is to ignore a phone call.

Yes, as I already said, that's the form I already filled out several times and never got a response to. But thanks anyway. :)

Thanks for sharing the phone number. Was not aware they had a phone department for this. If you don't mind my asking, where did you find that number for them?

Looks like that number is just general Yahoo customer service, which is what I suspected. Won't hurt to try it, though.

Again, thanks for the info.

----- ----- -----

Hamed, good luck in your hosting search.

Fill out this form:

mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

1-408-349-1572

Can you tell me where majority of the world uses yahoo mail?

Over 100 people I know just in this locale around me use either gmail or hotmail.
If I go out of this state, majority use hotmail. And if I just generalize from past experiences, most people use hotmail.

But, I will agree that yahoo doesn't let others contact you via email. The email server that is sending to your yahoo account must be a verified "partner" of yahoo, otherwise its blocked and will never be unblocked. You can try to do that form, but if they haven't changed their policies in over a decade, why would they change now?

I need 100MB Space and 3GB or more for BW.
My personal blog is not in English language.
Also I want to have good Uptime.
cPanel as control panel.

Any new offer on my request!

Would you be interested in Directadmin as a control panel?
If so, I can match your needs for no posting or ads required.

Just I need cPanel.
I need web host for email and personal blog.
cPanel has better performance on Email.

Back