• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need host for forums

That's an awful lot of bandwidth for just a text link ad at the bottom of a page..

Most hosts would want banner ads up on the top of a website for hosting like that; if you ever change your mind and would be willing to place a yahoo banner ad, you can join x10hosting.com and get a free plan with up to 2.5 GB space and up to 45 GB bandwidth.

If you're interested, PM me

Spartan Erik said:
That's an awful lot of bandwidth for just a text link ad at the bottom of a page..

Most hosts would want banner ads up on the top of a website for hosting like that; if you ever change your mind and would be willing to place a yahoo banner ad, you can join x10hosting.com and get a free plan with up to 2.5 GB space and up to 45 GB bandwidth.

If you're interested, PM me
umm i interested but i worry about lottery

i don't want to wait because my old host is down

thx for kindness

Hi djicrazy,
I read your requirements, wondering if you are willing to give a chance to host your forum? Our Fre Platinum Plan should fit what your need, all our free hosting plan does not requires any posting.
Our sample site :- Net Directory (this is a directory site using php script.)
Our sign-up path :- Here
Our platinum Plan :- General Info

By the way, may I know what script you'll be using? vb? IBP? phpBB? or? There are some members having difficulty in setting up their vb and IPB (or IBP?). They have forgotten to "turn off" gzip. Well, I didn't used vb or IPB before so I might not be able to offer help in installation. For phpBB it is pretty straight forward, just turn off gzip during installation.

At the moment, I am having text links and stats counter at the bottom. Previously I used Adbrite in these free hosted sites, but doesn't looks really nice to fit into members sites, so I removed it. I am still working on to find a better ads and nicer looking type:lol:

We understand that we are not even close to perfect, thus we welcome constructive feedbacks to help us improve.

Sincerely
You Humble Admin from SuggestionSite.com

Last edited:
suggest said:
Hi djicrazy,
I read your requirements, wondering if you are willing to give a chance to host your forum? Our Fre Platinum Plan should fit what your need, all our free hosting plan does not requires any posting.
Our sample site :- Net Directory (this is a directory site using php script.)
Our sign-up path :- Here
Our platinum Plan :- General Info

By the way, may I know what script you'll be using? vb? IBP? phpBB? or? There are some members having difficulty in setting up their vb and IPB (or IBP?). They have forgotten to "turn off" gzip. Well, I didn't used vb or IPB before so I might not be able to offer help in installation. For phpBB it is pretty straight forward, just turn off gzip during installation.

At the moment, I am having text links and stats counter at the bottom. Previously I used Adbrite in these free hosted sites, but doesn't looks really nice to fit into members sites, so I removed it. I am still working on to find a better ads and nicer looking type:lol:

We understand that we are not even close to perfect, thus we welcome constructive feedbacks to help us improve.

Sincerely
You Humble Admin from SuggestionSite.com
thx for kindness but my site not Eng

Mogadishu said:
www.ahost.ro can HOST YOU. Pm Me 9With domain or subdomain / email and a short description of your project)
Ads on your Pages..
You support thai language ? (in many host they support only Eng)

My site have 2 language (eng , thai)

thx every reply :) (people in this site so friendly)

We, Your-CMS.info support all languages.

And you can get a fast support... as you can see.

SL

djicrazy said:
You support thai language ? (in many host they support only Eng)

My site have 2 language (eng , thai)

thx every reply :) (people in this site so friendly)

Yes. We Support Ur Language.
Pm me or reply Here.. (I'm ON :) And i'm able to set up ur account Right NOW ;) )

Best Regards.

I can host you!
http://www.ej.am offers free hosting, You can get upto 5gig Space And 15Gig bandwidth! However you have to post to get to that level, we have an active community so posting could never be easy! We do have a package that you donot have to post for apart from the 10 spam prevention posts!

We offer cpanel, instant account signup, instant upgrades (withing 15 minutes of posting) And lots of other features!

If your interested just goto http://www.ej.am
- Dan

djicrazy said:
umm i interested but i worry about lottery

i don't want to wait because my old host is down

thx for kindness

Well if you read in the signup process, we do have bypass codes available for the lottery

Back