• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need help quickly

whatevergames

I keep getting blue screens on me pc, and I then have to restart it! This has been happening ever since I made me pc! I am running XP with sp1.

One of the messages I often get is:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0X00000000A (0X00000000, 0X00000002, 0X00000001, 0X80523331)

Please help me! I do get other messages as well!

mmmm! I think it is somin to do with a driver problem, but I have all the latest drivers! so I dont really no how to sort it out!

Keep in mind that software install drivers too. Anything that runs in kernel mode can cause a bluescreen; obvious candidates besides drivers for your hardware could be software like temperature monitoring, a firewall or power save settings.

If all else fails, try finding something you do that causes the bluescreen so you can trigger it on demand, then reinstall your OS and add everything piece by piece.

ok

thanks!

I have actually found a cool program called 'Anticrash' and it says it can stop blue screens, and so far I havnt got one yet..... So it might have done the trick!! If not I will follow everyones instructions!! Thanks

Look for the following line in the BSOD.

**Address 0xZZZZZZZZ has base at <address>- <driver name>

That should give you a big clue as to what is causing the problem.

Back