• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need help on deciding a host to pick

Dieguito

i want an easy page builder as i dont have great knowledge of html or scripting to design my website and i have 3. hosting plans that i am considering.

1.NTChosting.com
2.itranquil.net
3.byzhosting.com

which is the best or a beginner.the site i want to host is a sports page more personal than buisness.

Do you have any better recommendations.[same price range]
PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO GET STARTED.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
If the above three have page builders, then go with #3. I wasn't aware that paid hosts offered it, but then I have never really investigated it. I made my very first index page on Tripod :eek:, but very quickly learnt to make my own .:p

Byzhosting is probably the best to go with... the other two don't really ring any bells for me.
Always try sending an e-mail to any host's sales@ address though with any questions you might have no matter how silly you think they might be. If you're very new to hosting you might want to ask if they have forums where other clients post or if you can come to them if you have any problems with anything.

As for page builders maybe you should try a post in the HTML forum and ask for a friendly easy to use HTML editor? I think those would be easier to handle.. they're all fairly similar to a word processor so it should be easy to pick on how to use it. :)

NTChosting.com

They do look promosing, but there is no proper contact information that you may have to reach them when something is going wrong. The price you're getting from them is only when you sign up for a year contract. As only a recommendations for not going with yearly contract with a unfamiliar new host unless you feel very comfortable with them.

Anyway, they do look good. :)

itranquil.net

I don't see they have web site builder. So it might not have been your choice at the first place.

They have their dns hosted at theblueserver.com whois domain name information is all XXXXXXXXX. You probably wouldn't want to go with someone who is trying to hide his information.

byzhosting.com

I don't either see they have any sorts of site builder. Honestly, nice design doesn't guarantee the service. It seems like byzhosting.com has been in business for long, and their prices seem reasonable to me.

If you think you need more assistance on getting your sites up and run, you probably need to find a host which has experience in customer support based. By the comparison of the above 3, the last one is probably you should be going with.

Again, just my opinion. ;)

Trust me on this one, you will want to know HTML after about 2 seconds of using any page builder. Even if you have dreamweaver, you will want to know how to edit source code.

I agree with Archbob. If you need a pagebuilder just stick with geocities, or those free hosts since they offer it for you. Once you learn a bit about html, then you may want to consider moving into a real hosting company. =)

Just to add on, almost all of us on paid hosts or dedicated servers upload via FTP or SSH, manual upload is just not efficient for large numbers of files.

Back