• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I NEED good Domain hosting

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Hey Everyone,
I NEED some decent hosting for my site I am willing to pay so as long as it is somewhat of a good deal I'm up for it, just not to pricy, most of all I need a host that I can trust. Here is what I need

Linux or win2k (preferably win2k)
Cgi bins, ASP, PHP support
A few hundred mbs of space at least
decent bandwidth
lots of pop3s
Basically the usual for a decent price
Thanks

Genius Hosting Services

We offer cheap (6.99$/mth) hosting services, with all the details you need.

We have a very nice support service which is friendly and we always give you quality-responses. Our react-time is always under 24hrs, and if yoou really can't get your site on track, you can chat with us live on icq or msn messenger!

So come check us out!
We also offer way more disk space than the host above. 1GB!
And 3GB transfer.

Thank you for dropping by!

Re: Genius Hosting Services

Originally posted by Aithnyc
So come check us out!
We also offer way more disk space than the host above. 1GB!
And 3GB transfer.

Thank you for dropping by!

Buddy...

Make sure you read the forum rules...

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

For instance, if someone asks, "I need at least 20 MB and FrontPage 98 support for less than $15, which host do you recommend?", then clearly this question is not directed to a webhost. It is directed to other webmasters who would be able to recommend a service.

I don't know if there was a voilation....but just be cautious... :rolleyes:

Sorry 'bout that...

Sorry. One of my first posts... Didn't read forum rules.

Just wanted to attract some customers...

:)

Ok, I am just going to register with Yupapa.com so you can close this thread or whatever, or at least stop responding to it

Back