• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free hosting with lots of bandwith and space...

keka

Hey! I'm looking for a FREE host that'll provide me with lots of bandwith and space! I have no problem with placing ads (no popups or popunders, or anything similar to those), but I'd prefer them to be similar to google's adsense!

I get approximately 800-1000 unique hits per day, and I use about 5+ GB daily. I can provide you with proofs, just PM me.

BTW, my site is a manga and anime site - that's why it consumes a lot of space and b/w.

PS: to anyone who's planning to say "why don't u just buy hosting?", my answer is I would, but I'm basically not allowed to purchase things from the internet because my parents are paranoid (I'm 16). If any host accepts cash, then feel free to PM me to work something out.

We accept cash payment and ads in return if you have enough hits.

Please visit our site or email for your specific needs.

5gb a day would mean 150gb a month. You'll need somethng powerful to do handle that, ya?

Back