• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free file storage

Kamikaze

Looking for a reliable file storage service with the following:

1 GB space or more
Quick and easy uploading (via ftp or uploaing software)
Unlimited storage time
Preferably accepting picture, zip files and video formats
Completely free

Thanks!

:welcome:

You can create account on gmail.com(Google mail) and send letter with attached files to yourself :lol:

dts said:

You can create account on gmail.com(Google mail) and send letter with attached files to yourself :lol:
they only allwo 10mb attachments....oldman2

you mean your video or file is 1gb ?.... no sites would allow that huge space, they'll stop the file hosting early if they do this + most of the time files will be deleted within 30days of no activities.... :spider:

kazfz said:
you mean your video or file is 1gb ?.... no sites would allow that huge space, they'll stop the file hosting early if they do this + most of the time files will be deleted within 30days of no activities.... :spider:

No it's just a whole lot of files, mostly pictures.

Kamikaze said:
No it's just a whole lot of files, mostly pictures.
i already said it but use orbitfiles...just make sure the files are shared...u'll see it when u sign up...or u can sign up for multiple accounts w/ filelodge.com < 50mb limits

orbitfiles.com <30mb file limit if u upload via browser...unlimited/1gig with their upload program...

I could do it if it was temp hosting needed, but not forever.
i can give you ftp you.p1z.net pm me, or you can use the site www.p1z.net

Last edited:
www.posting4hosting.com, you can do anything with your webspace, and for only 25 posts you get 500mb of space and if you go to 50 posts you can get 1GB with 20GB of bandwidth. Also they offer ftp uploading and everything you are looking for.

re

hosturfiles.com
1gb space
limitless bandwidth
accepts all the file types you need
no deletion after a period of time unless you delete files yourself

godulous said:
hosturfiles.com
1gb space
limitless bandwidth
accepts all the file types you need
no deletion after a period of time unless you delete files yourself

sounds like a miracle... where´s the catch? :lol:

you can always use

http://filefront.com they offer unlimited space(if you've seen their servers you know they can do it) and won't delete it unless its illegal and has recieved complaints also it has a upload limit of 1gb per file or if it takes longer then 10 hours to upload

or try

http://www.streamload.com - free 25gb's of space but only 100mb bw a month

try this too..

http://freefileupload.biz.tm/

file types allowed : gif,jpg,jpeg,png,pdf,txt,doc,rtf,zip,7z,rar,mpeg,avi,wmv,mpg

file size limit : 500 MiB

currently does not have limited days..

also can request file type just send me pm what type you wanna upload.

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
Looking for a reliable file storage service with the following:

1 GB space or more
Quick and easy uploading (via ftp or uploaing software)
Unlimited storage time
Preferably accepting picture, zip files and video formats
Completely free

Thanks!

www.jabello.com
Guest max file 50mb
Registered max file 100mb
Premium max file 250mb.

Or if you need some webspace for file hosting let me know and I might be able to sort you out with ftp and cpanel...

Back