• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free bannerless hosting, CGI-BIN, Perl, UNIX, anything above 15mb is great

FaithBowie

I'm desperately searching for a free space provider that offers the following:

15mb+ space, no ads, unrestricted cgi-bin, PERL, UNIX

Can anybody help me? :confused:

If you're on a deadline.. Portland.co.uk might work as a temporary solution if they have fixed their problems.

WTF? Tom told you about portland before my post.... :p

Portland has a history of deleting accounts, just to let you know.

(no subject)

Hey, did you know that Portland deleted a web hosting company (WindyGates) for some unknown reason? They're not gonna provide domain/web hosting forever.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Hey, did you know that Portland deleted a web hosting company (WindyGates) for some unknown reason? They're not gonna provide domain/web hosting forever.

You never know ;)

t35

okok il post a good host (hope that it doesn't get overloaded and get f*cking slow :)

http://www.t35.com
When you sign up for FREE Hosting you get:

• 35 MB of Space Free
• FTP Access
• No Ad Banners or Adframes
• Unlimited Bandwidth / Hits!
• Super Fast hosting!
• CGI-BIN / SSI Support
• 24-7 Tech. Support
• Free Domain Name Hosting

lates

scarfication

Re: t35

Originally posted by scarfication
okok il post a good host (hope that it doesn't get overloaded and get f*cking slow :)

http://www.t35.com
When you sign up for FREE Hosting you get:

• 35 MB of Space Free
• FTP Access
• No Ad Banners or Adframes
• Unlimited Bandwidth / Hits!
• Super Fast hosting!
• CGI-BIN / SSI Support
• 24-7 Tech. Support
• Free Domain Name Hosting

lates

scarfication

Don't they have pop-unders??

I'm on T35...I can't really complain about much...support is good, speed is adequate...that pop under is not as convenient as you might think...but toher than that...it's all good.

Back