• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need banner free hosting for my .com domain for free

munawar555

I have my .com domain, i need a hosting for my domain to tranfer, i need free hosting company which do not show banner on my site

i thought you needed to register your domain with doteasy in order for that to work.

Originally posted by needcgispace
i thought you needed to register your domain with doteasy in order for that to work.

I have already registered my domain , so i dont need again to registered ,

Re: Re: Re: I need banner free hosting for my .com domain for free

Originally posted by munawar555

Their hosting link is not working , tell me how i can host there ?

I tried it just now and it seemed to be working okay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I need banner free hosting for my .com domain for free

Originally posted by Mandrake

I tried it just now and it seemed to be working okay.

yes their site is coming but when i go to hosting link to host my site then its not appearing and giving me error

How far are you getting? I didn't go all the way thru the signup process, but I clicked on the hosting link and went all the way to the signup form.

Originally posted by Mandrake
How far are you getting? I didn't go all the way thru the signup process, but I clicked on the hosting link and went all the way to the signup form.

I am from Pakistan, today its working and I fill the form and waiting for email

Ahem, just so you are warned. The bandwidth is very low and they are slow and have some downtime. They are OK to store a domain byt don't put anything serious on there.

Originally posted by meow
Ahem, just so you are warned. The bandwidth is very low and they are slow and have some downtime. They are OK to store a domain byt don't put anything serious on there.

I had my business site on there for awhile, until I finally moved up to pay hosting, and I never had any real significant downtime.

Are you serious? :confused: You must be the only one. Was that long ago?
Nice flag! What is it? :D

Originally posted by meow
Are you serious? :confused: You must be the only one. Was that long ago?
Nice flag! What is it? :D

It was the second half of last year... From June to about January. Then I moved it to Tera-Byte where I still am.

The flag is the St. Andrew's Cross... It's the flag of Scotland. I'm of Scottish descent even though I was born here in the US. :)

Yes
I was wondering about the flag myself.

I am over here in the land of your fathers.

Which reminds me of the time I met Dizzy Gillespie and he described Scotland as land of his fathers because of his Scottish surname (as a sort of ironic twist he really meant his great grandparents were *owned* by a Scot).

A truly interesting guy, but absolutely nothing to do with free web hosting.

Gordon

Back