• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a new webspace!

tomvynil

:D hi
prohosting kicked my toplist, so i need a new free webspace with cgi and perl !
please help me!
ciao
tom:D

it is a handytoplist, i need a free webspace (only with bannerad or nothing!) witch have cgi,perl 5 and sendmail would be also good!
ciao tom
:D :D :D

what about handys? sms ILLEGAL stuff? that its normally, if u r not on paid hosting, cause its warez or something...a friend of mine had a handy site too...peace, try www.host.sk, they wont kick u anything :D, i know 100 of peeps who r using it for warez :(, i dont like them, but they always tell me, that nothing will be kicked...

Originally posted by DjG
what about handys? sms ILLEGAL stuff? that its normally, if u r not on paid hosting, cause its warez or something...a friend of mine had a handy site too...peace, try www.host.sk, they wont kick u anything :D, i know 100 of peeps who r using it for warez :(, i dont like them, but they always tell me, that nothing will be kicked...

Yeah, they most likely won't kick you out for warez since they don't pay attention, and their ignorance and stupidity will lead to their collapse. And the situation will be FAR worse than F2S' huge debt with their free hosting.

Plus, I don't think they have CGI, nor Perl 5.

I would also agree that Netfirms is the best choice.

Back