• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a new webhost with cgi support without ads!!

epigirl

Hi
I was looking for a new webhost, my old one don't have cgi.

Well I need this:
  • Domain/Subdomain [short subdomain please or al least one that looks good]
  • Cgi
  • No ads! [I can link back, but no ugly banners or popups]
  • No forum post

Right now I don't need lots of space and bandwidth.
That's all! I'm not asking to much, right? :)

Last edited:
Hi Epigirl,

are you asking for Domain Hosting or subDomain Hosting?!

we can host you if you have your owned Domain Name

hostgool said:
Hi Epigirl,

are you asking for Domain Hosting or subDomain Hosting?!

we can host you if you have your owned Domain Name

I want a webhosting with subdomain but with the option to add my domain. I will going to buy one later.

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
How much space/bandwidth do you require?

My page have less than 3mb so I think 5-10mb are ok. I'm going to update the page and it will have more content in the future. Bandwidth umm at least 200mb. :)

Our mininum free plan is 25mb space, which is welcome to you, if you like. Just make the request in the forum in my signature with your desired subomain/domain name and login name... we'll set you up.

hottweelz said:
Our mininum free plan is 25mb space, which is welcome to you, if you like. Just make the request in the forum in my signature with your desired subomain/domain name and login name... we'll set you up.

"Try out our services for 30 days FREE" No thanks...

We offer 30 Day Free Trial for full Hosting Customers. This has nothing to do with your 25mb free subdomain account.

And if it did, is that free trial a bad situation?

hottweelz said:
We offer 30 Day Free Trial for full Hosting Customers. This has nothing to do with your 25mb free subdomain account.

And if it did, is that free trial a bad situation?

Ok my bad... I thought your free service was just a trial like other sites I visit.

yep! I can help ya out. AIM: GoldFiles

or email me.

i have plenty of space and bandwidth for several free acounts if anyone else needs help starting up their new site.

Back