• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host for MovieGalaxy.uni.cc right now!

techguyboy

I need it for TODAY!

Well, I am hosting 2 websites in my plan with WHB and both of them are getting bigger every month, so I have decided to move 1 website to another host. Right now my account got suspended for using too many resources since I forgot to move it last week and no, I don't need a VPS, yet.

This is what I need:

Space: 500 megs
Bandwidth: 20-30 Gigs
Fast Server, Great Uptime.
Cpanel, Mysql

Price: I am willing to pay yearly, so far my plan with WHB is $36/year. The higest I can go is $40/year. You will never hear from me for support as I really don't need it but is always good to have it.

Well, let me see those offers!

Thank You.

Last edited:
http://3rdrockhosting.com can have it set up for you in a matter of minutes, just let me know and i will create the custom plan for you :)
----------
Disk Space 1GB
Bandwidth 30GB
MySQL Databases 15
Emails 15
FTP Accounts 15
SubDomains UNLIMITED
Email Lists 1
FrontPage® YES
CGI Access YES
RV Site Builder FREE
RV Skins FREE
AND LOADS MORE!
--------

You can speak to me via the live chat system or you can speak to me on MSN at support@3rdrockhosting.com

Thjanks for the fast reply, I have contacted you.

Please Hurry! Only 6 hours left, I need to get this website up! I am loosing money!

Crissic Solutions would be happy to help!
Space: 500 megs
Bandwidth: 15GB
Unlimited EVERYTHING
cPanel11, MySQL5/PHP5, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico deLuxe, RVSkins, RVSiteBuilder PRO, and more!
$40 per year
This is a custom offer, so please PM me

CS-Skylar, I just updated my post since I am currently using over 15 gigs a month. Can you make it 25 or 30 gigs for bandwidth?

HostQuack Standard Plan

**Huge Sale! $4.94 off the first month!** Expires on 17/02/2008!
Coupon Code: Quack

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

Standard Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 5 GB
» Bandwidth: 50 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $4.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now
If you are interested in the yearly plan and don't want the free domain I can make it 40$ for the first year.

HostQuack
What would be the price without the domain? I don't need it.

Also, the highest I can go is $40/Year, I am barely going to use 300 megs of disk space and for bandwidth I only need 25-30 Gigs.

Less than 1 hour left, please post your offers!

Thanks

I have mentioned the price without the domain in my first post. It will cost you $40 for the first year. Just pm me for a coupon code if you would like to order.

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansOur Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Want free months? Well Get'em!
Seriously, what is better then getting free stuff? We have made it possible to get free hosting from Nixism, learn more..

Hello techguyboy
For only $2.99 per month at a LOCKED PRICE!
We can offer you our Standard Plan which consists of:
500 MB Space (doubled if you join now 1000MB)
20,000 MB Bandwidth (doubled if you join now 40,000MB)

---------------------------------------------
Features Included:
  • Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico Deluxe *HOT*
  • Unlimited Sub Domains/Parked Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Unlimited Email accounts.
  • CGI, PERL and PHP Support
  • ImageMagick & GD Library Supported
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • 24/7 Ticket Support System and MORE!
  • ADULT AND ANIME CONTENT ACCEPTED
99.8% Uptime Guarantee
Our current uptime (99.98% is our current Uptime)
You can visit our site for a more detailed list of what our plan offers at www.genomehost.com
14 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Marky please read next time before you copy/paste your offer. He found his host already, as he stated.

Back