• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need a good datacenter Please Read PREPAID PAYMENT!

I've personally never had any experience with CalPop but I've heard mixed reviews.

Has anyone seen a speedtest anywhere for CalPop?

File,

I know this is in regards to what we discussed but to show still. Like I said iv been with them for over a year bringing a new rack there for clients.

As I pointed out 99% of all Game Server Providers use Cal Pop for there LA data center location. Game Server Providers are known to offer the premium bandwidth and servers to insure ping times are down for clients. I personally have signed up several GSP companies because of this location hence our public announcement on it.

I will now leave this for others to comment.

heh and people that sells calpop servers try to make them all high mighty and say they got 100% uptime

But really could they thow sinse alot of people has been experincing problems? is different parts of the datacenter different then other parts?

Jan,

The present issues are actually with people using there servers. We do not resell, we are in there datacenter in a seperate location. So Our machines are not effected by this mess. :).

Just want to clear it up, and address to all so there are no fears of purchasing.

lol that's what all buisness people say and once u take my money its downtime from there

bandwith is bandwith i guess if it's in the same building then u will eventually have the same effects i guess? im not 100% but i cant trust this sorry let me think about it more and see if it gets more resolved!

Have you checked with DedicatedNOW (based in FortressITX)? I have not had any downtime from the FortressITX DC in several months, and the network is awesome.

GNAX isn't a bad location either.

Hey File,

I understand, like I mentioned I was willing to offer a percentage refund which is something we normally do not do. I will now close the offer extended to you, and wish you the best finding a provider.

All the true hosting providers here can account that I am a trusted host. I own all my equipment I do not make comments to get sales then purchase from another company like some of our reseller companies here.

If you do ever need anything do let me know, I know you live in Toronto, and may be able to assist in getting you colocation with my good friend in the MCI/Verizion datacenter if you do not find a host.

yes, thats why I PMed him. I couldn't have a look at what he said that he'll not allow BurstNET offers.

I've taken back my offer.

Or if you're interested in a US based VPS, I can offer you:

Xen Virtualisation
1GB Guaranteed RAM
100GB Storage
1000GB Traffic
Cpanel & Fantastico
2 IPs
$100/month

Back