• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a good advertiser

killaH

I got my own web based strategy game with over 200 unique visitors every day. I signed up to some of the advertisers that were suggested here, but was declined. My game is getting increasingly popular, and I'm in need of turning some of my valuble space into $$$.

Does anyone know any programs that offer click-based advertising to game related sites (don't want to get paid for selling stuff, since it's a free game).

By the way, the URL for the game is www.earthdoom.com just to let you all know.

I hope for a quick response.

Thanks for the feedback, but I already tried those advertisers Archbob suggested and got rejected.

I am using advertwizard.com, as you could see if you tried to play the game. The problem is that they generate a lot of clicks, that needs to be turned into $$$ and not visitors :(

Hmm got rejected from both fastclick and compactbanner? I get the same number of visits a day as you, and I was accepted into both. They give you a reason?

The guy who got rejected appears to run a game site, such sites don't perform well for advertisers so thats why he was probably not accepted.

Looks like I got into D3Ads now though :)

This is a part of the mail the ysent me:

6 cents a click and $1.70 cents per every thousand
impressions (Currently we are not running any pop up campaigns but if you
would be interested to host pop ups in the future please let me know).
We only pay CPM when an advertiser runs a CPM ad campaign (CPM ad
campaigns are only pop up ads). :biggrin2:

Whats d3ads pay times rate? Is it 1 month after end of period?

I might use it for future sites.

Thanks for the help, but I got signed up to them earlier and got declined, but I signed up for compact banner and got a mail I was accepted today. :)

Some sites require my SSN, which I don't have since I'm from Norway.

Yes and we are really looking for web master sites. For example web master resource sites, tech forums, technology review sites, and jst any other webmaster or computer related website.

We do not reject on the basis of age or gender. We look for sites only in English or establed in English speaking countries.

D3 Ads, i thought you guys only payed for clicks....?
So you guys also pay for impressions? so click's are'nt really needed ?
every time banner is seen counts as impression right? or just by unique impressions?
Impressions are counted by your banner? or by pop ups, or pop unders..?

Too bad they have some non-earning banners in their system too. Right now they display a banner that just links to another site without any tracking (which means I don't earn money).

I'll leave the code on my site, but please get some more money making banners ;)

It is a default ad used to fill space while we are working to fill it with paid ads. It is standard procedure and is just a public service announcement.

I have just closed a deal with an advertiser so paid banners should be up with in a couple of days.

I wonder when my check(s) will arrive. Like, do you pay every end of the month?

Also, how do I know if it has been sent? Do you reset stats to $0 then?

Back