• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a free web host with 2GB space & ..

LaceHost-Ishan

Hi
I need a free web host with
2GB space
100 GB bandwidth

&
Server Requirements:
• MySQL (version 4 or higher)
• PHP (version 4.3 or higher)
• Linux Server
• Apache Web Server (Mod Rewrite Support)
• Ioncube
• GD Library 2

I can link to you from 1 PR4, 3 PR3 & the website I am going to host with you.

Let me know
Thanks
Ishan

ishant14,

You won't find a reliable, free host, offering your request. If they do, you'll be back searching for another host next month.

- Lucas

I know. You see , I have my own web hosting company. But we dont have IonCube installed which I need for a new website of mine.
So I am searching for a webhost which provides it.

i can give you all that and more for 10$
man its too much
sorry
we give free SHARED HOSTING not FREE SERVERS
also we do have bills at end of the month
if you have too much traffic try hostgool
thats what all i can say

I will give you that package for free with no posting and no Ads but you must accomplish a feat for it.

You must slay an angry buffalo in one-on-one combat with no weapons and subdue it with your bare hands. I must be present to watch it for it to count.
If you fail and die, this offer is null and void.

I will give you that package for free with no posting and no Ads but you must accomplish a feat for it.

You must slay an angry buffalo in one-on-one combat with no weapons and subdue it with your bare hands. I must be present to watch it for it to count.
If you fail and die, this offer is null and void.

He can't even find an account so perhaps you also have to instruct him how to find the buffalo.

for ioncube, you don't exactly need to install them, just unpack the files at the main directory like /home/<username> and it should work.

A paid webhost that is asking for free webhosting ?!?!?!?

So what's your situation then ?
Why don't you set up another machine with what is required for ioncube ?

Oh... You only have 1 machine ?

Sorry mate.... but if that is the case, then you have bigger problems than ioncube....

PaulP.

Do I know you? :confused4

Looking at your sig it seems to me that you are the Ishan I gave a reseller account at Unmetered Society. :eek2:

Back