• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a free hosting!!! plz..

denon6

hiii guyz ... iam lookin for a free hosting for my web site ...!!
with a cpanel & plz can it b linux!
can i host proxy on it if its okay if its not no problem ....
my site require sumthin like 30 gb monthly bandwidth for now bt maybe more for later on !! & the proxy sumthin like 80 to 100 gb !
i allready own a domain name ..... my alexa rankin is 600k ... i need the host for a forums activity ...:wave: thnx...

That's a lot of resources you're requesting there. What can you give the host in return?

hiii ... yeah a forum & a proxy ..... i can put an ADV. in the header of the forum for the host !!!
my domain rankin is good !!! so!
i still lookin!!

Wow, a lot of BW.

You are better off buying paid hosting as most free hosts don't allow proxy.

And unfortunately, not many paid hosts allow proxy hosting...

You may want to reconsider your request. I'm pretty sure many free hosts (including myself) will be more than happy to host your forum :)

allrite guyz ... i want to host only the forum !!!
who can give me a good offer in return i will put an adv. 60*468 in all my forum pages in the header !... thanks alot !!

Yeah, even most paid hosting service provider wont allow you PROXY hosting on their servers, i dont think you will ever get any free host allowing PROXY Hosting. For your hosting requirements you will have to consider PAID Hosting and not FREE HOSTING ;) may be someone can offer you hosting package for your bandwidth requirements for some GOOD returns from you ;)

i allready own a paid host unlimited .... i dont like it everythin is unlimited yeah bt the firewalls is not good my site is keep hackin so i want a good host cant b hacked & for free !!!
traffic rank of: 628,712
i think this is good for an ADV.!
thnx

IsMyForum can provide you with a pre-installed free forum of your choice. We can give you 250 Mb Space and 5 GB bandwidth, which is all you will need for a forum, even if it gets several thousand hits a week... But you can get more bandwidth as it is needed. All we need is our banner ad at the bottom and a 1-line text ad at the top...

Site: http://ismyforum.info...

PM me here or on the forums at my site if you are interested...

sorry theraptor bt iam using Vbulletin forums ... i have over 2500 members allready n jst 1.5 month!
i cant lose all those members !
i want sum1 to host my forum in return an ADv. thnx

And, what is the content of your site/forum? What is your forum about?
Is there any URL for us to see?

sorry theraptor bt iam using Vbulletin forums ... i have over 2500 members allready n jst 1.5 month!
i cant lose all those members !
i want sum1 to host my forum in return an ADv. thnx

I can help you with this, as ismyforum does custom plans. If you provide me with a url to your current forum, I can estimate your bandwidth needs. But as i said, we can upgrade (free) if you start to max your space/bandwidth. I can even help you get you vbulletin set up on your new site.

And, what is the content of your site/forum? What is your forum about?
well there is a general forum & its about programs & download links & games n u know those stuff mobile things etc.. thnx

Back