• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a free host with...

Weblife

unlimited webspace
unlimited bandwith
unlimited file size upload/download
support .zip files

thank you.

*COUGHWAREZCOUGH*

Good luck. There's no such thing as unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth for free. Solution? Try paying.

ROTFLMAO

I wonder why everyone automatically thinks warez when someone requests *unlimited* this *unlimited* that?

Oooh, well, I'm sorry to say this, but not even Crosswinds allows them anymore due to them having too many members and not enough staff to check the legality of "non sample length" media. You'll just have to go website-less.

seriously there's got to be a host out there

does crosswinds give unlimited bandwith? and filesize upload/download?

Crosswinds gives you "unlimited" space and transfer, but they only allow media files that are 45 seconds long max. There is not a SINGLE host that I know of that does not have a file size restriction. :rolleyes:

How big are the files you are planning to host?

couldn't he host the files at a place like come2store and then host his site somewhere else or does come2store not allow zips......

Originally posted by Hobo
couldn't he host the files at a place like come2store and then host his site somewhere else or does come2store not allow zips......

Well, since he's asking for no limit on file size, Come2Store doesn't work since they have a 10 MB file size restriction.

Still, 10 mb is awfully high. Nobody can have files of "unlimited" size. Come on, file size is the easiest limit to control (on the end user's end)!

actually, it was the .zip that made me think warez :p

Well, i don't think you'll be needing unlimited bandwidth, if it's just for vids and mp3s of a band that basically nobody's ever heard of... why not just go for something like 500 megs. And i doubt you'll find unlimited space on a reliable server, so why not just pay?
:rolleyes:

10 megs break it into parts......and host each part there if your videos are more than 15 megs though I kinda doubt people are going to take the time to watch them......

seriously, as a fellow musician, let me clue you in.

try the paid hosting option.
you really do not need the bandwidth your saying you need.
and also, you don't need unlimited filesize, but rather try being realistic.

if the point is your band can't afford paid hosting, the answer is you don't need that much bandwidth.

Originally posted by DesertWolf
*COUGHWAREZCOUGH*

Good luck. There's no such thing as unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth for free. Solution? Try paying.

ROTFLMAO

Just to let you know,it isn't always warez,maybe he has creations of his own that he wants to distribute to people.

I myself make skins and meshes for a video game community and they must be packed in smoe format zip,ace,rar,exe, something
most are between 1-3 mg for meshes and 75k - 2 mg for skins depending on the file size.

right now i'm stuck ftping them off of my pittyful computer.
but I dare not ask this community for help because you people would do that same thing to me.

this is my site and it is non profit just a hobby for a game.
http://ecc.comicpage.com

but I need about 50-100 meg with a good deal of bandwidth because the ftp site gets 1000 hits a day easy and I need zips
but I do not have warez

it would be nice to see more in this community help people instead of automatically accusing people of warez.

Back