• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a free drive space that...

szr

Anyone know of a web site that offers drive space (e.g. www.xdrive.com or similar to it) for images and can it be show using a URL (The image that was uploaded was bar.jpg, URL is http://www.freedrivespacehost.com/szr/bar.jpg.)?

(no subject)

Well, I heard from someone that you can. How about a web host that can let me upload my images into their server and hotlink that from another web site?

F2S and Netfirms do as long as you have at least an html page there so they don't delete your account.

(no subject)

iight dawg, koo thanx. I was wondering how I would delete my account on NetFirms. I read the FAQ on this a few weeks ago that I have to forward my welcome e-mail containing all the info of my account to support@netfirms.com, but my account never got deleted :(. Plus, my domain hosting never got deleted either :eek:! Oh-well, I'm gonna use it for file storage :biggrin2: with my customized uploaded welcome page :rolleyes:.

Back