• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a free domain, willing to put adsense banner.

Ciffs

Hello My name is Andrew M.

I am in need of the domain www.iGeeked.com over my original domain of www.devilarms.com .

Too put this simply, it used to be a multiclan website, but the server crashed and now im remaking it into iGeeked (big possibilities, already alot of hits in 4 days.)

My 4th day up, provided by my webalizer.

Monthly Statistics for October 2005

Total Hits 415
Total Files 316
Total Pages 183
Total Visits 22
Total KBytes 1020

Total Unique Sites 10
Total Unique URLs 135
Total Unique Referrers 28
Total Unique User Agents 7

. Avg Max

Hits per Hour 8 180
Hits per Day 207 353
Files per Day 158 282
Pages per Day 91 153
Visits per Day 11 11
KBytes per Day 510 921

Hits by Response Code

Code 200 - OK 316
Code 301 - Moved Permanently 3
Code 302 - Found 13
Code 304 - Not Modified 57
Code 404 - Not Found 26

Keep in mind, 4th day. I can guarentee a large amount of hits in the future. (my email is vashtheblamed@gmail.com )

Good luck but I dont see it happening. What are you willing to do in exchange for the domain name?

Well I personally cant provide it. I was just saying that no it will be hard to nearly impossible for you to get one.

I think you should try a better bribe for the domain name like lets say money!!! Thats what this forum is for money making ways, i doubt if someone would go out buy that domain and give you it for free, i may be wrong you tell me!

Ciffs said:
Hello My name is Andrew M.

I am in need of the domain www.iGeeked.com over my original domain of www.devilarms.com .

Too put this simply, it used to be a multiclan website, but the server crashed and now im remaking it into iGeeked (big possibilities, already alot of hits in 4 days.)

My 4th day up, provided by my webalizer.

Keep in mind, 4th day. I can guarentee a large amount of hits in the future. (my email is vashtheblamed@gmail.com )

What is your offering ?

hey i need a domain to i wud like work in return im 15 years old dont hav credit cards cant have paypal cant except money,but if theres sum one wailing to give me domain ill work in return check out my site www.x-killaaz-inc.tk thnx evry one for ur help

to x-k-i

first: make your own thread;

second: you can register with us at www.nymka.info, we should start offering free domains in november

Edit: don't even register to our site, we don't want hacker, crackers and all

Last edited:
x-k-i said:
hey i need a domain to i wud like work in return im 15 years old dont hav credit cards cant have paypal cant except money,but if theres sum one wailing to give me domain ill work in return check out my site www.x-killaaz-inc.tk thnx evry one for ur help

you could learn to write first, then ask for a domain

Back