• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a file hoster...

tomilis

for my archived files that everyone can access. If possible, I would like it to do these things:

Keep my files forever on their servers.
Be Free.
Have rather than individual links to my files, have a user space or directory with all my files in there.
Let those files in there be organized into folders.

Anyone know of one that meets these requirements?

I only need to store two file types:

HTML files and Word documents (.doc) but if they cant do .docs then text files would work too.

Sorry for putting this in the wrong section. Anyway I can move it myself? or delete it and start one in the right place?

and all three of these dont fit my requirements... I need a userspace (obviously requires registration) not just individual links. A storage archive.

Last edited:
1- www.expressupload.com
Features file hosting services and free web space.

2- www.xdrive.com
Gives members space on the Internet to organize, store, publish, and share files or documents.

5- www.streamload.com
Service that allowes its users to send, receive, store, and access large files from any Internet-connected device.

4- www.freedrive.com
Nextec product offers access to hard drive space via the Internet for collaboration and easy file sharing.

I Hope It will help you

www.filelodge.com < 500mb storage...yes u'll sign up with them for space...and 50 mb file size limits...just zip it and upload it...it's easiest...

and no u can't move the topic..u'll have to get a mod to do so...

Back