• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a favor

Webdude

NLC
This site is a new business and about to be advertised all over the North Houston area. Cant pay anything for it as it only needs to be a simple, but nicely designed site. In return, you can put the "designed by", which would be good since the site is actually going to be being advertised in the real world and not on the internet. A lot of the same customer base also have their own business sites which some probably need redesigns, or ones thinking about having their own site, but dont yet because they dont know how.

You can actually have your own nicely written text ad at the bottom, and it will be kept there.

It needs to be done by monday. Dont care what design you use, (html, shockwave, etc) as long as it looks nice and gets to the point with much of the same wording. Yes, they know the site currently sucks bigtime :biggrin2:

http://stupid-computer.com

I could possibly do it for you.

I can't see the site now, it doesn't work for me.

What is the traffic for the site like now, and what is the expected traffic after the real world ads ?

Sorry, that server had some issues this morn. It's fixed. I dont know what to expect on it's traffic. It's only been up a few days. However, a group has been hired to make the signs and place them all over the place over the next few months, several hundred signs. They are just the little side of the road signs, well, not as little as the others that do it, but they certainly arent billboards.

This is myself and a buddy doing this, we actually already have the business, just never had the signs or the site. I get asked a lot about if I know anyone who can build sites. That's why I figure this could go hand in hand. Whoever does build this site will get recommended when I am asked. Get me a card design for your services, and I will print out some on card stock and hand them
to people who ask.

Oh man, can we have a color other than that red? Not sure what color, maybe light black or blue? Otherwise, it's what is needed. You have my email, get me that card design. I keep a card booklet in my truck that I keep various people's cards in, but dont have any for web designers. So get it to me. Thanks.

Back