• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a domain name

I don't think anyone will buy you a domain for a text link, but good luck.

With your stats, you could put someones Google Ads on your site for a month at the most, which would make enough for them to buy you a domain. Ads for one month in exchange for a domain is fair.

I think you should go through some forum contests who offers domain for posting and thread. Either you could go for any suggestion as mentioned above as I don’t think you will get .net domain free. You could also use cheaper domain deal at Yahoo for $2.99 if you have credit card. I think it is up to 30th October.

@ TJR Networks : I can't use my parents credit card they went to United Stats. :(
@ themoose : I can't either set up a paypal account with a debit card I don't have one, you need to be 18 years old to get one.
@ bozley05 : One month can do but some host want you to place their ads forever =/ I mean 1 year or something.

Back