• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need 5 GB Webspace and 20 GB Bandwith

shaiff_

hi
Dear Friend's , i m looking for 5 GB webspace and 20 GB Bandwith.Actually i m trying to design a web guide that help the user to Find different sites.Let's have a little look that i m desired to do..
A Person want to send a Text Message to Any cellular company of Pakistan then we anable that person to not only search the Company name , site, and how to send Message.
My site will cotain site of different catagories like , Free download, free games, free forum download, free SMS , free Tons,Free Templates, Free Learning , Free Chat software, and many many other Free Features.
I think many people wants site like that , that's why i m looking for huge amount of Storage and Bandwith.........
I think you people Must Think about my request.
Mail me either on .. shaiff@gmail.com or shafqat_ak@yahoo.com
Have a Great day ..
Bye
Shaiff

lol.. its hard as it is to get 5gb on a free reseller plan... lol... but i think.. i'm not too sure abt this.. but xtreme web host they're listed in fws somehwere can't really recall now.. but they do offer abt 2-5gb free ... its a post 2 host kinda' offer/....

college-student said:
lol.. its hard as it is to get 5gb on a free reseller plan... lol... but i think.. i'm not too sure abt this.. but xtreme web host they're listed in fws somehwere can't really recall now.. but they do offer abt 2-5gb free ... its a post 2 host kinda' offer/....
Xtreme-Webhost offers 1000mb space&10000mb b/w for plan0 and 2000mb&17500mb b/w for plan1. You may also buy more space/bandwitdh with XWH Dollars(Forum Currency). Announcements have also been made that more plans are coming :p Plan2&3 :D So please check us out @ http://xtreme-webhost.com/forum/index.php

WELL
I just need 5 GB space , and i m not gonna either post or paid to any body around me.
If any one .. like any Server owner give me such space then i will be Glade.
Have a great day

gosh, u sure r dreamin.
5gb space, 20gb babdwidth, y not u just ask someone to buy u a new server?
u just want to get & not giving anything in return.
do let us know who's gonna give that to u

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! dani u gotta be kiddin' m8... lol pls do tell us who'll give u all those specs for nuthin..... i'm really interested.... :D... also u maybe new to the free hosting request business.... u need to give sumthin to get back something... its all abt a give n take policy... otherwise either the person will give u a trial of the specs.. which means its limited time offer only.. ;):)

lol... tht last post made my day :D.. ,lotsa' jokes on these forums :)

hey priestess!~ can these ads be placed in a section of my choice on the site... just as long as they are viewable? and if its 5 gigs of space.. hell i don't want so much... i just need 800 megs of space and 5gigs of data transfer / month..... i'm interested in a deal like that.....

wait a min.... jiheao had a deal like tht.....
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=513501#post513501

thats the site url... chk it out for more info.... yea he does want his ads ont he page....but he;s one helluva' flexible guy....:)

lol, sry for the confusion but I'm not offering any free hosting, I just posted that to let them know that some hosts might host them in exchange for ads

Lol.. you will NOT get this for free and by the looks of it your site isn't even built yet, so how do you know you will need 5gb space and bandwidth? More than likely, the downloads you host will already be hosted somewhere much better - guess where people are gonna go?

Start off with a small package and if your site does exceed your expectations then consider paying for hosting it WILL be better in the long run :)

ok listen up to this shaiff... i'm an active member of a hosting forum call ifobos.. and i know the admin there to be a nice guy who's gonna be givin out sweet deals by next week on the free accounts.... like abt 5 gigs of space and 50 gigs of b/w.... so be patient and head over to his site @ http://forums.ifobos.com/

i know it aint his fault tht the site is down cos this would be the 3rd time i re-sign up on their site and i'm gonna stuick with them.. cos they keep their word.... despite their other older host ditchin' em twice they have not given up on tryin to please all di members there....i wish i can no who their host is so all di members there can give em a down ratin.....

anywayz mah point is keep watching tht site till next week, i think u gotta do abt 50 posts to be elgiible for the acct.. but for those sepcs its still worth it.... anywayz..... have a good one.... i'll keep u posted on tht.... btw if u dun wanna do no postin' gud luck in finding a host tht offers simillar specs......
:)

they have top notch support too. i emailed the admin with a problem i had and got an email with a solution within 5 minutes.

shaiff_ said:
I don't no any thing that " i need it" its not my problem where it will come from.

hahaha.............so is that the way u ppl do biz in pakistan?
just take and don't give?

if it's so, then i think ur fellow country man is gonna be very happy on sponsoring u a free server, a really FREE sponsor & get NOTHING in return!

hahaha........do let us know the miracle u get as i believe many one over here will hope for the same thing for FREE!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

college-student said:
hey priestess!~ can these ads be placed in a section of my choice on the site... just as long as they are viewable? and if its 5 gigs of space.. hell i don't want so much... i just need 800 megs of space and 5gigs of data transfer / month..... i'm interested in a deal like that.....

wait a min.... jiheao had a deal like tht.....
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=513501#post513501

thats the site url... chk it out for more info.... yea he does want his ads ont he page....but he;s one helluva' flexible guy....:)

Thanks for the compliment but I doubt I would want to host the thread starter. He's a dreamer. As for Priestess, she's ironically one of my sponsored clients. :p

LOL jiehao :D.... oh mah bad.... Shaiff.... u spoilt a good deal u could've got with jiehao by yo nice post...... anyways.... u gotta give something to get something gud back..... either forum posting, designing mods, putting ads on yo space... btw.... google adsense banners are the way forward these days..... but i want some ad rights on my space :(... oh well atleast its a premium package free... :)

Peace!

Back