• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need 100 $1 month hosting anyone have

edpudol

I need 100 $1 month hosting, I need to host my new blog to different c class ips. If anyone have worth $1 month hosting offered please let me know

I am sorry I do not have a sure idea.But if it is only about to host some blogs,there would be a lot companies provide a plan as a starter package.Why not try to search at the offer section?
Or,just purchase less plans but with a multiple addon domain will also works to host that much blogs.
Regards!

I can offer you hosting from 0 to 2.99 $ per month but payment mode is for annual or bi-annual we don't accept anything else ! So in total you will have to pay more than 1$ !

Generally, the SEO hosting offered by a single company costs you a lot. Just buy from different company's offering 1 dollar hosting and you'll get it cheap. But, May be a bit difficult to manage all the hosting accounts.

It's better to buy hosting from SEO hosting companies. They can provide you better solutions. And as bagpiper said, it will be very difficult yo manage hosting accounts on 100 different hosting companies.

Good Luck

shopaserver.com excellent web host with smart price

Hi

shopaserver.com offers really great price and features. you will have your own
cpanel,money back guaranty, all major php features, fantastico scripts, mail, pop, ftp, and much more!

above all price is very fair.
you can have a full features website in $2.5 only

if you want bulk website than go for personal or business plan they are extremly pocket friendlly

http://www.shopaserver.com/packages.htm

hope this will help you allot

check out socheaphost.net we have plans fit for everybody. remember if you buy 2 years of hosting upfront with us and use the $10 off coupon fws10 you can get pretty much anything on our site for like a buck a month

Backhost Starter
Start from
$1.00 per month

* 1 GB disk space
* 20 GB bandwidth
* Cpanel
visit backhost.us or contact me at skype: backhost for more details.

I can may be offer this :

* 15000 Mb Disk Space
* 25000 Mb Bandwidth
* 100 MySQL Bases
* 300 FTP Accounts
* 100 SubDomains
* Fantastico De Luxe

0.99 $ per month Only at Interzine.net Agency Pack

I think this person want 100 accounts all on different IP address. $1.00 is too cheap to have 100 different IP address. Your better off purchasing $1 hosting accounts from 100 different webhost.

Hi edpudol,

Hydro Host would be happy to offer you the following:
  • 250mb Disk Space
  • 5Gb Bandwidth
  • 10 eMail accounts
  • 2 SQL databases
  • UK Server
  • £0.40 Monthly
  • £4.00 yearly
  • [Order Now] or [See Other Plans]

This is our starter/blog plan on our website. To make use of these prices enter coupon code: EDPUDOL at the cart!
The discount is recuring and will stick with you for the life of your account with us.

Any questions or you would like to negotiate a different plan/price please contact us on sales@hydro-host.net or via the website.

i can offer you 1$ host (posted above) but for each ip is 1.80$, maybe you don't need ip for all of them.

Back