• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I looking for for a host

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Well thats none of your business ...

however i've never heard of http://www.dbiwebsites.com .. i just found it somewhere :classic2:

Oh yes sure and it's not my business...I think though that your attitude (and not limited to you) could make me and others think that your business is to promote hosts! Which isn't my business, in all meanings! I wonder if you have ever tried all those hosts you recommend!

And anyway my question was a simple question. You call a host brilliant and I was curious if you've tried them enough! Try next time to be more polite!

Last edited:
i use Netacore. they have good response and i've only seen 1 downtime so far which lasted about an hour and some minutes(pretty short. i think some hosts have downtime for a day). They also setup my account quick and i'd say it's pretty fast. nice control panel too.

I always hear people asking which hosts are best with ASP and the answer i get are windows hosts.

i don't care because i use php instead.

you're really going to use all that? :eek: well, it is possible. but i have no host in mind. try making a custom plan with somebody.

Originally posted by NintendoNG
Is it possible to get all the stuff MyAcen has, ASP and for $10.00 a month

what ASP scripts do u need to run you might not need iASP .. it depends

Well i'm just startting with ASP. But I know I'm going to use it on my site. Just somthing that can support ASP. What is iASP anyways?

iASP is asp on linux ( a flavour on it ) .. its the best one available ... v 2.1

ChillSoft ASP is based on an older version than iASP is also slower and less support

apache:asp doesn't support much

Originally posted by Dominet
If you want serious ASP development don't go with Unix Platform

iASP enables you to use ASP on linux/unix with apache

However using any OTHER version will be problematic

Back