• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i know i have asked this (to Peo)

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
i know i asked this and you have answered i just forgot what the answer was. Did you say you were going to have chatrooms?

It takes awhole tribe to support a chatroom :) I think there would have to be more users at the same time, than there are now. Many users, but everyone pops in and out too much. Plus it has to be moderated, etc., etc., etc...

yeah

i know i always see at least 5-6 users when i am here. And i know it would take a lot of work. If you ever needed moderators i would be more than willing. But whatever.

You could always start your own IRC chat room if you want to chat with visitors. No law against that :)

Re: yeah

Originally posted by Epgs
i know i always see at least 5-6 users when i am here. And i know it would take a lot of work. If you ever needed moderators i would be more than willing. But whatever.

But how many of those users would have the time to hang out and chat? I know that sometimes (like now), I just pop in long enough to read the new stuff and make sure everyone's behaving in the forum I moderate, and then I'm gone. :)

just a though

it was just a thought. And i don't know just chatrooms can be nice so that you can get an immediate response on something

Back