• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just realized if DarkKnight were smarter, he could be the new Giancarlo

I love you so much!

Blank Verse:
0.jpg

and his cat:
yep-30984-1251763739-13.jpg

And his dog:
fatdog.jpg

I love you with all my heart, baby!!! :love:

I read alot of his posts, I like him.
I would love him to be unbanned and come back, I would spend all day upsetting him.

I do apologize if I upset anyone, maybe I didn't handle it the best..
In that thread about nazi I did indeed get pissed off and I attacked Matt for no real reason so sorry.

Warm regards and love to all :)

GC was smart?

In many ways, yes. I'm sure a lot of that was an act. He knew what he was doing, he knew how to piss people off.

I only think that now, because back when he was posting, I was usually too stoned to really know what was going on.

In many ways, yes. I'm sure a lot of that was an act. He knew what he was doing, he knew how to piss people off.

I only think that now, because back when he was posting, I was usually too stoned to really know what was going on.

People do act lot on here it seems like, bit sad really that they have nothing better to do with there time. I can never understand why it amuses people.

Oh I see the value in it for sure. It's entertaining. Everyone always needs a bad guy. Some people like being the bad guy.

This place was at it's most hilarious when GC was still around.

I'm ... trying ... to ... remember ... but ... brain ... is ... tired

There was someone before Giancarlo that could argue with a brick wall and NOT get offended if it said something back to him...
Was his name Ron Segal?

Back