• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i just heard this weird noise from my mouse and...AHHHHHH!!!!

HALO2MAN

it kinda blew up. No kidding. i have a wireless mouse.

it happened to my friends mouse 1 year ago to. NEVER GET THIS KIND OF MOUSE: MICROSOFT WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE BLUE ( OR BLACK OR PINK OR YELLOW...JUST DONT GET ONE!)

nOw I hAvE bAtErRy aSiD aLl oVeR

:doh!: :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:

wow you should sue! I bet you could make money. Freaky...I hope mine doesn't do it...it is a dif brand but a cheap one...a memorex..got it for free from my Dad.

yea, i heard memorex is pretty good. dont worry. right now im using a mouse with a lil ball thing. it sucks

HALO2MAN said:
yea, i heard memorex is pretty good. dont worry. right now im using a mouse with a lil ball thing. it sucks

My only problem with memorex is that the mouse EATS UP AAA BATTERIES. I have to get a recharable one soon bc it does not like have a shut off button so it just sits there eating battery life and shuts off eventually. I might upgrade to a nicer recharable wireless eventually...too lazy.

There's nothing written on top of my (optical) mouse, so to check the manufacturer I turned it upside down.

Ouchie.

Maybe I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.

still think wired optical is better

i have seen enough of people got their wireless mice messed up

i use wired optical as well. don't want to engage in an intense game of battlefield 2 when your battery runs out

I have a wireless optical Logitech mouse and have had no problems with it except batteries dieing mid-game in something, but that has only happened twice. Its pretty good w/battery life

Ben said:
There's nothing written on top of my (optical) mouse, so to check the manufacturer I turned it upside down.

Ouchie.

Maybe I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.

lol :devious2:

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse and have a set of 6 rechargeable batteries that are rotated. While 2 are in the mouse and keyboard, the others are being recharged.

And exactly why is the Microsoft mouse at fault? :confused:
The batteries you used leaked. All the mouse does is complete the circuit from the nodes.

That happened to me once. To a microsoft one like his. Yea, it started making funny noise andi didnt pay any atention. i looked under it and on my mouse pad was battery acid. The batterys didnt leak em, it was the wires in side. the split open because if heat. so i have battery acid all over inside of the mouse. Yea, microsoft kinda is getting lazy.

i looked under it and on my mouse pad was battery acid. The batterys didnt leak em, it was the wires in side. the split open because if heat. so i have battery acid all over inside of the mouse. Yea, microsoft kinda is getting lazy.
How would wires leak battery acid? Batteries leak battery acid.

Don't you know anything, Mahoro? I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

Battery acid is the fuel which gives a battery power, so naturally it's transmited to the device the battery is being used in. When you turn a device on, the battery acid flows out of the positive node into the connected wire in the device. This wire has certain properties that cause the battery acid to cling to it, and a negative charge in the central reaction area draws the acid along the wire to there. In this central reaction area the device applies the battery acid to do the work required. In the case of a wireless optical mouse, the acid flows into a secondary wire in the center of the mouse where it connects with a tiny eye. The eye, facing downward, uses the battery acid to glare at the surface below while another wire records the direction that it's glaring, which is the direction the user wants to move the cursor (the reason why it glares in that direction is tehnical but has something to do with activating the normally-latent telekenetic powers of the human mind). Leftover acid flows on to the transmission complex, where tiny microfibres create holes in the fabric of spacetime through which the intented movement is transfered from the mouse into the CPU of the associated computer. The end result is a plesant experience of moving the cursor on your screen, except when Microsoft supplies faulty wires that allow the acid to escape into the EPR module and cause a feedback loop which destroys the battery.

I say sue. If nothing else, the claim that the mouse is "wireless" is demonstrably false advertising given all the wires we've been discussing.

I say sue. If nothing else, the claim that the mouse is "wireless" is demonstrably false advertising given all the wires we've been discussing.

yea, i agree. and thank you Hoth for agreeing with me. I know i have eyes, so its not like it cam out of my butt and i thought it came out the wires in my mouse.
Mahoro, as for you. try looking the answer up otherwise, dont say anything at all!! by the way, we hate a "inpersonation" of Dr. Laura.

lol

Hoth said:
Don't you know anything, Mahoro? I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

Battery acid is the fuel which gives a battery power, so naturally it's transmited to the device the battery is being used in. When you turn a device on, the battery acid flows out of the positive node into the connected wire in the device. This wire has certain properties that cause the battery acid to cling to it, and a negative charge in the central reaction area draws the acid along the wire to there. In this central reaction area the device applies the battery acid to do the work required. In the case of a wireless optical mouse, the acid flows into a secondary wire in the center of the mouse where it connects with a tiny eye. The eye, facing downward, uses the battery acid to glare at the surface below while another wire records the direction that it's glaring, which is the direction the user wants to move the cursor (the reason why it glares in that direction is tehnical but has something to do with activating the normally-latent telekenetic powers of the human mind). Leftover acid flows on to the transmission complex, where tiny microfibres create holes in the fabric of spacetime through which the intented movement is transfered from the mouse into the CPU of the associated computer. The end result is a plesant experience of moving the cursor on your screen, except when Microsoft supplies faulty wires that allow the acid to escape into the EPR module and cause a feedback loop which destroys the battery.

I cracked up reading that, dude..... :p

Back