• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have heard you cries!

lotsofissues

A new service is coming soon. Same acidmist concept but the old standards will be back. 150 uniques a day!

And the option to use from an already collection of 1000+ domainers.

Updates soon!

Gimme $16 you can have xshare.org :). Nah, I cant wait, gonna do a good service to lots of little kiddies. Just make sure they use it or take it away.

No dark its a secondary option.

Man by your emoticon of disgust to that possiblity, I can assume I'm going to be helping a lot of Grade A whiners. :p

Originally posted by D MaN
I still have to say thats a good service to be offered. I wish you luck with the endeavor.

Hey, dont take me seriously. Im not really a serious person (i think) :p

Im just wondering, "domainers"? Does that mean whatever.EX?
or is there like 1000 already reg'ed domains that you can pick from as well as a new one?

In any case this is pretty cool... let us in on any furthur details. :bandit2:

Dark,

Get choice of whatever.com/.net/.org/.us/.biz/.info to reg.

What form of advertising is tolerable for such a service?
Banner? Search box? Exit popunder?

BTW- Thanks D.

I would say any of those as long as you didnt get a million pop ups after the one opened up like you so often seem to get.

I'm thinking at first popups then search box maybe at 6 month mark. To offer a reward for sticking to it. I hear acidmist has a lot of ppl abandoning domains.

mabye some sort of scale that would encourage more people that are firstly going to keep the required amount of traffic coming in and also to tempt some of the higher traffic users away from acidmist :p

You need to have an evaluation period where you check peoples traffic obviously, so mabye

150-200 hits/day requires popup
200-250 hits/day choice popup/popunder
250-300 hits/day choice popup/popunder/banner
300+ hits/day choice popup/popunder/banner/search box

I don't know if that would be a pratical option, i guess it depends which marketing/advertising people you work with but i think it would mean your lower traffic users generate as much revenue as possibile, and you encourage higher traffic sites to join because all they require is a search box.

Last edited:
Originally posted by lotsofissues
I'm thinking at first popups then search box maybe at 6 month mark. To offer a reward for sticking to it. I hear acidmist has a lot of ppl abandoning domains.

You could give us an option of banner or popup at first.
Will we be able to keep the domain more than one year?
... and what do you think the name of the service will be? Any ideas for the website yet, or is it up already?

Looking forward to this service. Any kind of advertisement is acceptable in exchange for a free domain if you ask me, but In my honest opinion, I prefer a popup/popunder.

Back