• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have an torrent index site and need hosting

designerman said:
That was a really in depth view on the subject, maybe a little too deep.
That's the point exactly!! Too deep for a kiddyhost to understand.
Getting straight to the point, this guy will not be given hosting by anyone who is serious about their hosting business and/or reputation.

talkhost said:
That's the point exactly!! Too deep for a kiddyhost to understand.
Getting straight to the point, this guy will not be given hosting by anyone who is serious about their hosting business and/or reputation.

Sorry but i really had to post this : So this means Talkhost that ur not serious about ur hosting as u were hosting that dude . and only removed it after u were sent warnings.?

So i think u just made a booboo in posting that reply which reflects ur not serious. :shame:

I hosted him until I was informed by the authorities to shut him down. I am still not sure if his site is illegal as he only has links to torrent sites (much the same as search engines) but I was not willing to take the chance. What I meant was, if someone hosts him now even after reading my earlier post, then they can't be serious about their hosting business.
And WTF is a booboo? How old are you? :)

omg u guys are so stupid..torrent site is allowed...cos its p2p...

files sharing isnt allowed...understand??

ok if we go by your rules...google is illegal too...because i can do a search for lets say...windows xp serials...and guess what it will show.

now i said this to stop the bickering, its childish

Back