• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have an hour...

Webdude

NLC
I have an hour before the movies start... which is better money spent? The One? or Monsters Inc?

It's 1PM central right now...

Yeah I saw Monsters. Better than Shrek. I like sci better, but too many sci's have a terrible story line...the focus too much on special effects and not enough on the story itself..

The One looks cool and great with all the fighting scenes and all but its stupida! Its too short and they could of told abou the storyline a little bit more.

Originally posted by Webdude
Yeah I saw Monsters. Better than Shrek. I like sci better, but too many sci's have a terrible story line...the focus too much on special effects and not enough on the story itself..
you did a great guess :D

Well, the hour was up yesterday..LOL

Anyway, the movie was ok. I'm not too partial to animation movies like that though. (shrek, ants, etc). It had it's funny parts, but some areas of it were a bit over extended, such as the door chase.

Anyone seen The One? The theatre I usually go costs $6. This time I went to one just North of me for the first time and it was only $2.75 and I couldnt believe I'd been paying $6 per movie all this time :nervous: Sheesh, I can go see 2 movies for the price of one now..LOL

I saw the one... the fighting and killing are cool but the rest is crap. its short.... some ppl like it some dont..

haha just came back from seeing Shallo Hal wow that movie was funny...but not that funny, it had its moments. Alot of fat and ugly chicks in there :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Epgs
what about from hell, that was the worst movie.

Really? It's not good? Oh...I hate those lying critics..:mad:

I went to see "Monster Inc" and I quite liked it....better than Shrek..:)

i've seen the one, it's too short but it's pretty good at the fighting parts - i have it on my hd if anyone wants it
i've also got monsters inc on my hd and i still have to watch it
i also have the fast and the furious dvd rip on my hd ;)
i dunno why but i rarely go to the theaters, i guess cuz i'm broke :confused:

Back