• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have a final exam in six hours.

Nick

NLC
8:30 AM, it's my last one, Literature 112 (Yeah, yeah. It's my last GenEd, I've been putting it off for some years now. Seeing as all my other classes are 400/500 level I thought I should probably get it out the way :p).

Also, I have the final paper due at the same time for this class. I'm about 200 words away from finishing the paper.

She gave us the questions that would be on the test, all I have to answer them (all of which is in my notes).

I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight because if I go to sleep at 4, there's no way I'm gonna be up, let alone in the classroom, at 8:30. I'm fairly certain there isn't a force on the planet that could wake me after only four hours of sleep.

The only part that sucks is that I'll probably finish here by 4AM and I will have four and a half hours to kill.

Tomorrow is gonna blow.

Still going strong. Paper's finished, although I wasted a lot of time surfing the web.

I made 2 quarts of Kool Aid in a mixing bowl, cause I can't find a pitcher. Drinking out the bowl with a straw on my desk.

I've got my notes out, and I've reviewed all the test questions. I need to write it all out though, but I'm terribly unmotivated.

Seriously contemplating playing PlayStation3 for the next two hours straight.

hi5. I've got a final in an hour and a half (7:30am). Walked 2 miles to the university library last night at 8PM (uphill in the rain nonetheless :cry2: I'm still drying out 10 hours later, and there's water damage to my books so they probably can't be bought back, but oh well), been studying ever since (yay for 24 hour library hours during finals week). This semester's finals week I've managed to get by with just one 16 ounce can of NOS.

Still been a good semester overall, and I'll be sad to have to find a summer temp job again. Summer temp jobs are soul-crushingly boring.

wish you all the best, just keep drinking coffee :D

That's what i used to fo back in uni. time....

good old days!

Do the following after your exam:

• Get laid by a hooker
  • Smoke Weed
  • Drive Drunk
  • Buy Some Munchies
  • Eat some Mushrooms
Hope you live...:lol:

A on the final. A on the paper. A in the class.

rlshosting, I don't do drugs and definitely don't pay for sex.

But there was some :beer: going on last night.

Back