• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have 20 $ in My Pocket for Host + Domain

WebKami

Well i have to host some web sites
and for each i have 20$ in my pocket
Domain + Host :D

What would u people sugest i should do

http://register4less.com domain + host = 15$

and where domain 10$ + host 10$

or suggest ur own solution

If you mean $20 per year for domain + host, for that price I dont think you can get anything fancy like phrozen said.

I suppose you can register with godaddy and get a really cheap host.

If you don't need Perl, just get a domain for below $10 and one years hosting with PHP and 5GB transfer at www.discount-hosting.com for $10. They have good reputation but you won't get any extra features.

Get a domain at enom or new.net and use the other 10 dollars like meow said, on discount-hosting.com. That will come out to a 20$ fee per year if you decide to continue.

Originally posted by WebKami
what about thier bandwidth?
and file size limit and speed
You want to spend roughly $0.83/mo. on hosting and you are worried about bandwidth and speed? For 83c you should expect disappointment, for if you do, you never will be.

Originally posted by Chicken

You want to spend roughly $0.83/mo. on hosting and you are worried about bandwidth and speed? For 83c you should expect disappointment, for if you do, you never will be.

well 83c are also too much for my coustomer:D

any ways i am near the decision

domain from any place under 10$

and hosting from

1 nirmani.net 8$
50Mb ~ 500MB BW
PHP/MySQL
ftp-pop3
frontpage-cgi
customer support
Upgrade available

2 discount-hosting.com 10$
50Mb
PHP/MySQL
ftp-email aliases

so suggestios are yours and choice is mine
:cool2:

Originally posted by WebKami
1 nirmani.net 8$
50Mb ~ 500MB BW
PHP/MySQL
ftp-pop3
frontpage-cgi
customer support
Upgrade available
Is this plan on their site? These are yearly prices??? OMG, heh, well... there is a guy on WHT advertising something (not entirely sure what), but something in the thread about 'hosting 32 domains for $1.80 or something like that'. Will try to dig up the link, but it is one of the first 10 threads in the hosting ad forum. When I get back there I'll make a note of it and PM you the URL.

Originally posted by Chicken

Is this plan on their site? These are yearly prices??? OMG, heh, well... there is a guy on WHT advertising something (not entirely sure what), but something in the thread about 'hosting 32

its thier special season offer expiring on 31st Dec
http://nirmani.net
would you recomend them as a reliable host

features suites me

The host hangs around here (username: ::NIRMANI:: or something like that).

Just to let you know, you're spending close to nothing for hosting, don't expect much. Apparently you do.

Thought I'd drop in this thread to say hello and thank everyone for considering Cyberwings. If you have any questions about our services, pricing or capabilities, feel free to ask here in this thread and I'll be happy to respond or e-mail me directly :) Whomever you choose for a host, it just matters that your site is up, alive and well, and your needs are met. If Cyberwings won't meet your needs, we'll tell you so right up front!

Back