• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hate illness

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
So, I'm sick, been drinking alot of tea lately.
Adding some suga
Some honey
Going about my merry way.

Anyone have any other ideas, ingrediants, teas, suggestions, or witty remarks that may help me?

Leave off the tea :) - and AboutWeb isn't far wrong (except the vodka) vit C tablets (big fook off ones) and you need to eat so spaghetti with loads of onions and garlic (loads of if you can handle it... gently fry in a little olive oil the onion and garlic, bit of rock salt and black pepper and add the cooked hot pasta, or add a bit at a time if you want and serve small portions) take with plenty of water.

Since you didn't say what was wrong just ill, it's about the best I can think of :) the onion and garlic will keep the digestive system going (and pretty much calm down anything there that shouldn't be) the pasta for carbs, the vit C to whack anything else that's fight-able, the rock salt and black pepper really just for seasoning :D no point in missing out on taste... Just use a decent olive oil, flavoured if you have a favourite, crushed chillies are also a good addition to the garlic pasta, depends on your taste and they help a bit too.

Don't eat too many souls - they can bung you up too, no fibre :D

I drink a Gallon of OJ in a day and feel great the next.

Vit C is probably the best for you if you have a cold of some sort.

Smoke some crack or something

A bit late on this but...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ben again.

IOU.

(ontopic) colds gone, thanks guys, tried some tips. Helped clear it up a bit quicker

Back