• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hate Hrc

meow

Rebutted, enshrined
NLC
All these name changes suck but Hrc's is worst of them all. He is Trenz. He can never be anything else. I can't get used to it! I don't want to get used to it! :crysad:

TRENZ - CHANGE BACK! :devious2:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
RC are his initials, I think. And as for H, it could mean anything, from hot to horny. :D
Well well i'm not so dirty as you :D

Since I already changed, I don't want to change back. The Red Guy said you only can change it two times.(If its not true, the admins can feel free to change (back to trenzterra) without notifying me, getting a little sick to it. But then mods, remember to read my message properly because I won't want a cannot change anymore)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: YES!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

PM them. :devious2:

Trenz, your name can be changed as many times as you want to. It's just a matter of them doing it. A small sum sent to Todd's paypal account could persuade him nicely.. ;)

Originally posted by Bruce
Trenz, your name can be changed as many times as you want to. It's just a matter of them doing it. A small sum sent to Todd's paypal account could persuade him nicely.. ;)
The last time I asked Peo he told me it was the last and final time? Maybe I'll ask todd to do it. ;)

Originally posted by The Red Guy
The last time I asked Peo he told me it was the last and final time? Maybe I'll ask todd to do it. ;)
Ask Todd once, ask Peo once, and ask todd again and its three times :D

MEOW! Why don't you PM todd to go to this thread?

PayPal received, Thank you. ;)

I don't mind changing the name back in this case as more people are used to it. I must agree though, let's try and reduce the number of name changes. It only adds to confusion and people tend to remember you by your original name anyway. *cough* needcgispace for one *cough*

Originally posted by trenzterra
Ask Todd once, ask Peo once, and ask todd again and its three times :D

MEOW! Why don't you PM todd to go to this thread?
About your title...Was trenz. Change it, or it'll look like you're dead.

Back