• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got fired on Christmas Eve

Please read posts, so we can keep this thread on topic, the topic of course being me.
LOL, Well Im going to change it to me!

I got myself fired once and also really loved it

Infact 3 of us where trying for over 4 months to get fired and we all got fired on the same day we just :evilb: around!

It was a really fun job you could do what you wanted but at the same time it was boring so them 4months of attempting to get sacked where just really something to do!

There was 4 of us trying (only 3 got sacked) the other one is still there 12 months later :p

Ok Ill give the thread back to you now!

I just "quit" my job at the restaurant. Well... I got suspended recently for faking sick one morning(one hell of a night the night before), then I simply decided I'm not going back there.

This has to be the funniest thread I've read in a long time. The video was a little disappointing but your stories had me lol. Those kind of jobs can be great when everyone openly hates their job (openly with coworkers).

Good to see people are still human.

Back