• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I found a place where u can have a FREE .com etc Site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorminimoon

all u gotta go is liek put a banner on your site..... then... u gotta um wait 5 days and u will probably get your own free domaiN!
Cool huh?
Its probably another scam -.-
but the $$-less people need to have hope!
lol
oh yea the URL is:
http://www.acidmist.com/

:)
-=cait=-

(url changed since it possibly contained a referral id /Peo)

hmm

well it would be kool but look you register for 2 months or something then you would like to pay for it but no because they own it... and when you stop using it all your traffic goes to their site because they just redirect it...
so i would rather pay 10 bucks a year... but i might give it a shot. but a banner on every page sucks soo i think ill just get my own domain.

So, uh, you can re-direct your URL to a free site.

Example: you use a free extremehosting account and you can have chicken-and-rice.com with the same pages as the free account? So it works like CJB.net?

KOOL! :D

Look for monkeyland.com ---- I'm going to use this name to "test drive" it before I register a name I really want.

Last edited:
They seem to have free hosting too.But I really think that it's just a big scam....

Hosting

Our standard package includes the following:

- 10gb of traffic / month
- 50mb of webspace
- free domain name
- 50 mailboxes @yourdomain.com
- ASP/PHP/CGI/MySQL/SSI
- linux based server
- ftp login
- email support

Requirements:

- one advertisement at top of every page.
- 600+ visitors / day
- must first be approved for our free domain redirection service (http://www.acidmist.com/signup.asp)

To apply for our free hosting service, send an email to admin@acidmist.com. Use your domain name as the email subject.

10 bucks for go-daddy for ever with no additional fees? Any adds?

I tried the free domain thing. The adds are horrible. One code put on one page, and my broswer freezed from too many pop-ups.

I also notcied something else that would make it a scam:
-You put the adds on to get the domain
-The adds decrease your number of visitors
-The decrease in visitors makes the site put more adds on to keep advertsing
-The increase adds decrease your visitors further
-More adds
-Less people
-More adds
(1 month later)
-1 person visits the site: 1,000,000 pop-ups open - - - - the server overloads.....and the net dies :p

lol i tried this once, and got rejected. We've known about this before - but on my site it didn't give popups, at least i don't think so, just one banner ad, and only for about a week. No one stopped visiting because i had no ads on my site before that. :p

i don't think Acidmist is a scam. But i think that whatchamacallit, Getfreedomain.biz might be...:confused2

Can't you put the basnner add on your site and just use The-Cloak.com and reload the page 150 times a day for that week? It'll put random ip's each day or something? maybe acidmist won't find out? hehe...:biggrin2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back