• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I doubt this exists but I'll give it a shot

Majesticdream

Is there an host that offers let's say 20mb or more, CGI, FTP, SSI, lets you customize your error pages, has no ads, good support and reliability.. but with a very minimal amount of money to put in yearly? Like VERY minimal.

My problem is I am in Canada and sure as heck have no credit card (which a lot of site ask you for to bill you). Sites like 98$ for a year might not sound overly expensive to someone in the US if they can afford it, but to me this goes up to about 150$ a year with no income coming from this site so I can't affird that.

Thanx a lot.

Re: little details

Originally posted by Majesticdream
Is the Australian dollar worth more than the American one? and are your fees in US$ or not?

They are all in US dollars unless you go to IMIN.com.au

Valai's Offer!

Hello Majestic Dream,

Valai Networks will offer you

20 MB space
200 MB of data transfer / month
20 pop3 emails
10 FTP accounts
CGI
PERL
PHP
1 mySQL dB
SSI
Custom Error messages
CPanel control Panel
Webalizer & Analog traffic analyzer
Interchange Shopping Cart
Access to Raw Logs
Neomail web based email
Fast servers
High uptime

For 15$/year [USD]

http://valai.net/plans.html

You can mail me and I will set up your account and you can have a free 30 day trial period [pay only if you are satisfied]

We will accept a cheque/MO

Basically we have started recently and have a lot of space and bandwidth to spare! :)

Respond if it interests you to admin@valai.net

Thanks
Balaji

For $19.00 (US) first year, $13.00 thereafter:

Get a weeks trial before you pay. Pyment options: Credit card, money transfer, cashiers cheque.

40 meg
ftp
MySQL database
pop email
frontpage support
control panel
24/7 technical support - we live this stuff!

You can request custom packages also.

Go-build.net*

Last edited:
Back